Megaventory is the web-based, inventory and order management software for medium-sized enterprises. If your business relies on the WooCommerce platform, you need to integrate it with Megaventory. Our solution will allow you to keep products and clients synced across WooCommerce, Megaventory, and multiple physical locations in real-time.
The Megaventory Inventory Management extension upgrades your WooCommerce store with more efficient order handling. It syncs incoming WooCommerce orders with the software, where you can track whether they’re verified, shipped, invoiced, or closed. Indeed, Megaventory tracks inventory levels and syncs that information to your store, where customers can find it. At the same time, Megaventory can handle return information and show relevant information in your WooCommerce backend.
Account & Pricing
The Megaventory Inventory Management plugin requires a Megaventory account subscription. After the extension has been installed in WooCommerce, merchants need to sign up for their separate Megaventory account here. The Megaventory account has a monthly subscription fee – details about the fees are available here.**
Megaventory’s Pricing plan (2 hours of exceptional training included):
- PRO MONTHLY: $150/month (5 users, up to 50,000 transactions, 20 locations, 20,000 products, 20,000 Clients and 5 different integrations).
- PRO ANNUAL: $135/month (5 users, up to 50,000 transactions, 20 locations, 20,000 products, 20,000 Clients and 5 different integrations).
- You can add additional users for $50/month per user (for up to 35 users), or more transactions for $50/month per additional 10,000 transactions (up to 100,000).
- Customized enterprise pricing (anything higher than the upper Pro limits).
What the inventory management plugin can do for you
With Megaventory, your WooCommerce site can:
- Show product availability in real-time on your store’s front end – based on actual stock levels.
- Connect more than one warehouses, stores, or other locations – all to a single WooCommerce eshop.
- Process orders from verification to shipment to closing in the Megaventory backend. That way you can ensure a best-practices approach to running your online store.
- Automatically and robustly sync via API the relevant information between your store and your inventory management software. This saves you the time you’d spend making double entries.
- Seamlessly handle invoicing, returns, and more.
Typical use cases for Megaventory Inventory Management have to do with WooCommerce stores that have seen significant growth. For example, businesses that handle many orders per day or have multiple clients sending orders regularly need help tracking the status of each order and the location of their associated products.
The extension is great for retail or wholesale businesses handling apparel, electronics, hardware, and furniture. These are only some of the verticals supported!
Example use case #1: Real-time update of inventory levels on eshop
A business may receive orders for the same product both on the WooCommerce eshop and an additional channel such as over the phone. In this case, it’s necessary for both channels to refer to the same stock level as the remaining product availability. So, when the phone order is fulfilled (shipped out) it is necessary for the new stock level to be pushed to the eshop. Doing inventory management that way means the next visitor who is ready to place an order over the WooCommerce site will see the updated stock (or an out of stock indication). Visitors can then see exactly how much they can purchase – or place a backorder. In any case, selling the same stock twice can be prevented.
Example use case #2: Multiple sales channels of stock
Sometimes orders are coming in from multiple sales channels and with different characteristics (date placed, quantities, values, clients, etc). In such cases, it is key to be able to collect everything in a single list of orders. That way the best decision can be made on what to process first. This list can be consolidated by Megaventory and it can then be prioritized. Consequently, fulfillment can be based on the most important factor each time e.g. ship higher value orders first, ship earlier orders first, etc. Megaventory can handle collecting orders from key sales channels including WooCommerce.Other ecommerce channels are also supported as well as email, phone, sales reps. This extension allows its users a consolidated and efficient workflow when it comes to inventory management.
An example of the above two use cases can be demonstrated in this video overview of how the extension operates between WooCommerce and Megaventory.
- Multiple Locations / Warehouses / Stores
- Stock Alerts
- Returns of Goods from Clients / to Suppliers
- Supplier Availability and Lead Times
- Inventory Changes over Time
- Product Cost Tracking over Time
- Landed Cost Calculations
- Inventory Aging Report
- Serial Numbers
- Transfer between Locations
- Pick/Receive by Sublocation
- Product Bundles
- Sales Orders from Clients
- Purchase Orders to Suppliers
- Sales Quotes for Clients
- Shipping Providers
- Shipping Labels
- Inventory Partial Shipping / Partial Receiving
- Consignment Stock in Sales and Purchases
- Dropshipping Sales and Purchases
- Automated Fulfillment Capability Check
Inventory Report Creation
- Inbound and Outbound Movements
- Stock Availability Levels
- Gross Profit
- Inventory Value
- Business Intelligence ready
- Report Sharing to Users
- Stock Picking and Packing Slips
- Delivery Slips
Manufacturing Stock Tracking
- Bill of Materials
- Allocation of Inventory Components to Production Orders
- Full / Partial Receipt of Finished Goods to Stock
- Quick / Bulk Manufacturing Updates
- Multiple Level Manufacturing
- Work in Process Cost
- Labor Costs per Production Order
- Production Order Printouts
- Lot Numbers/Expiry Dates
- Tracking Numbers
Inventory Data Administration
- Multiple Company Accounts
- Sophisticated User Permissions
- Detailed User Activity Logs
- Backup and Restore at any Time
- Data Import / Data Export
- Inventory Data Drilldown Capability
- Multiple Currencies
- Currency Exchange Rates
- Pricing Rules
- Contacts Management
- Localized into Multiple Languages
- User Customizable Texts
- Rich Inventory Management API
- Custom Document and Invoice Templates
- Custom Product / Client / Supplier Fields
- Custom Automatic Invoice Numbering
- Barcode Scanning / Barcode Printing
- Direct Data Access via Intuitive Cards
- Document Email Automation
- Multiple Integrations
Full documentation about the Megaventory Inventory Management extension is available here.
The most customizable eCommerce platform for building your online business.