Meet Product Bundles: A beautifully-crafted WooCommerce plugin that covers almost every bundling need under the sun — from creating discount packages, to selling custom skateboards, computers, furniture, and even personalized cupcake boxes!
Create bulk discount packages
Adding a bundle to your catalog is probably the most straightforward way to offer a few related products together. To make the offer more appealing, you can discount the entire package, or individual items.
Want to give higher discounts to customers who purchase more? With Product Bundles, you can create dynamic bulk discount rules in seconds!
Offer personalized boxes
Ever tried to build personalized, pick-and-mix boxes using the Grouped Product type? The Product Bundle type is the feature-packed alternative you’ve been looking for. With Product Bundles, you can:
- control the minimum or maximum quantity of items that customers must add to their box;
- choose among multiple layout options.
Create assembled products
Use multiple, inventory-managed parts to create assembled products. Create and ship assembled and unassembled bundles.
Recommend add-ons and essentials
Boost your average order value by adding Frequently Bought Together recommendations to popular products, and use discounts to maximize their impact.
Offer more engaging upsells
Like every other product in your catalog, bundles can be promoted anywhere on your store with shortcodes and upsells.
Need an easy way to recommend all bundles that contain a product? It’s possible, thanks to Product Bundles’ integration with Product Recommendations.
- Create physical, virtual, or downloadable bundles.
- Tailor the pricing and shipping setup of your bundles to suit your needs.
- Group simple, variable and subscription products together — or pick specific variations.
- Recommend optional items, and let customers choose the quantities they want.
- Offer bulk quantity discounts with dynamic pricing rules.
- View in-depth revenue analytics for bundles purchased in your store.
- Quickly identify bundles with insufficient stock and restock their contents.
- Get notified when bundles run low in stock.
- Tweak the appearance of individual bundles and bundled items in every WooCommerce template.
- Tailor every detail to your needs with easy-to-use snippets and mini-extensions.
- Need REST API support? Looking for a specific filter or action hook? Chances are you’ll find the answer in our documentation. If not, our team is here to save the day!
- Want to offer subscriptions, memberships, personalized add-ons, or to accept donations? Planning to add one-page checkout or multi-currency features to your store? We have your back!