You have a bookable product for which you would like to set different prices based on the person count.
The example product below will show you how to offer different prices based on the person count. One important thing to note here is that you can’t charge two different prices at the same time if you add 2 or more product quantities.
For example, if you add a single quantity, the charge, as per this case scenario, will be $145. But if you add two persons, the charge will be $230 ($115 each).
You’ll need to create a bookable product first:
- In the sidebar of your WordPress Admin, click on Products.
- Click on the Add New button on the top.
- Under Product data select
- To the side of the Product data box, you will then tick the checkboxes for Has Persons.
Persons tab of your Bookable product, define the minimum and maximum number of persons allowed, and check the
Multiply all costs by person count:
Costs tab, leave both the
Base cost and
Block cost as zero. The prices along with their progressive discounts will be defined with ranges. Using our example of a single person being charged $145 each, and 2+ people being charged $115, this is how it’d look:
Publish the bookable product you’ve just created and you’ll notice the following results.
With the setup above, this is what your product will look like for your customer:
Questions and Support
Something missing from this documentation? Do you still have questions and need assistance?
- Have a question before you buy this extension? Please fill out this pre-sales form – please include the name of this extension in your query.
- Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with a Happiness Engineer via the WooCommerce.com Support page and choose this extension name from the “I need help with” dropdown