Fund a project or do great things with your WooCommerce store! Easily and quickly add a crowdfunded product with the WooCommerce Crowdfunding module. Simply enable this module in the Booster settings, set your goal, your start date, your end date, and start promoting!]
Quick Setup Video↑ Back to top
Installation↑ Back to top
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now, and then Activate.
Setup and Configuration↑ Back to top
To create Crowdfunding product click on Settings .
Settings↑ Back to top
Crowdfunding settings allow you to configure and add meta-boxes that apply to all products.
Just click on Enable Module to activate
Save when you are done. Your crowdfunding module is ready
Go to WooCommerce > Product> All Product and select the Crowdfunding product.
Field types↑ Back to top
- Out of stock when product Goal reached:: if you want to out of stock when the product crowdfunding goal was reached then enable the setting and click on the save changes button.
- Add to Cart:: if you want to change especially crowdfunding product add cart button text then type your desire text default was add to cart
In the crowdfunding module, add the Meta-box for all products:
- Goal – Enter the amount you want to crowdfund.
- Start Date – Enter the crowdfunding start date.
- Deadline – Enter crowdfunding end date.
Short Code↑ Back to top
Here is the shortcode list with details:
- [bcf_total_crowdfunding_donator]: To show total donator of the product.
- [bcf_product_total_orders]: To show total orders for the product.
- [bcf_product_total_orders_items]: To show the total quantity of the product ordered till now.
- [bcf_product_total_orders_sum] : To show total sale for the product..
- [bcf_product_crowdfunding_goal]: To show the total amount goal set.
- [bcf_product_crowdfunding_goal_remaining]: To show the total goal amount remaining at the moment.
- bcf_product_crowdfunding_goal_remaining_progress_bar] : To show progress bar.
- [bcf_product_crowdfunding_startdate]: To show the date when the crowdfunding starts.
- [bcf_product_crowdfunding_deadline] : To show the date when the crowdfunding will end.
- [bcf_product_crowdfunding_time_remaining] : To show the days left in the end date of crowdfunding.
- [bcf_product_crowdfunding_time_remaining_progress_bar] : To show progressbar of time left at the moment to reach the end date.
- or you can use php do_ shortcode echo do_shortcode( ‘[bcf_product_total_orders]’ );
How to use Shortcodes↑ Back to top
Frontend display and viewing Crowdfunding↑ Back to top
On the frontend, crowdfunding showing on where you paste the shortcode either product description or product short description
Example of use↑ Back to top
You can easily change add to cart button text for specially crowdfunded product
- You can show OUT OF STOCK the crowdfunded product when the product goal was reached.
- You can add multiple price options to Crowdfunding products by setting “Product Type” in the product edit page to “Variable product” and creating a Custom Product Attribute:
Example output in the website product page :
Manage Settings↑ Back to top
- Export: We also provide additional features to export and import your plugin settings.
- Import: We also provide import settings, which will help you to migrate your plugin to another website.
- Reset: Reset all the settings
- Reset Metas: Reset all booster crowdfunding meta sets under each product.
- Autoload Booster’s Options: Choose if you want Booster’s options to be auto-loaded when calling add_option. After saving this option, you need to Reset all Booster’s settings. Leave default value (i.e. Enabled) if not sure.
- Load Modules on Init Hook: Choose if you want to load Booster Modules on Init hook. It will load the locale appropriately if users change it from the profile page.
Frequently Asked Questions↑ Back to top
Can I use the Crowdfunding module on the simple and variable product?↑ Back to top
Yes, you can use both typed of products Example of use.
Does this show the total amount of sale products?↑ Back to top
Yes, it does.
What is the requirement for using this module?↑ Back to top
Latest version WordPress with latest version WooCommerce plugin.
Can i disable the order when Crowdfunded goal is reached?↑ Back to top
Yes you can show user to out of stock when product goal is reached .
Can I add Crowdfunding to variable products?↑ Back to top
Yes! Here is an example:
Questions and Feedback↑ Back to top
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with a Happiness Engineer via the Help Desk.