Smart Coupons provide a powerful, “all-in-one” solution for gift cards, gift certificates, store credits, discount coupons, and vouchers extending the core functionality of WooCommerce coupons.
This doc article explains how using Smart Coupons, you can import coupons in bulk using a structured CSV file.
sample.csv file is included in the Smart Coupons plugin folder within your WordPress install. You can use this as a starting point to create an import file.
Important: If you’re importing coupons on a site having a different language, make sure the discount_type column of your CSV file has the translated value of the corresponding discount type.
- Go to: Marketing > Coupons..
- Select the ‘Import Coupons’ tab next to Bulk Generate tab.
- Click the ‘Choose a CSV file’ button and upload your file.
- Click on the ‘Upload file’ button.
- You can also send the generated coupon code to the respective customer at the time of import. This works with the Usage restrictions > Allowed emails option. Any email address you entered will receive the coupons once they are imported.
- Click Import and wait for a message about importing.