Smart Coupons provide a powerful, “all-in-one” solution for gift cards, store credits, gift certificates, discount coupons, and vouchers extending the core functionality of WooCommerce coupons.
Sometimes you may want to run an offer only for a few hours. The WooCommerce core allows you to set an expiry time in terms of a specific date, but not at the precise time.
This doc article explains how using Smart Coupons, you can set an exact expiry time for a coupon along with the expiry date.
How to setup ↑ Back to top
- Create a new coupon or edit an existing one.
- Under the “General” tab, look for the field “Coupon expiry time“. Click on the field to open the time selector. Use the slider to set hours & minutes or directly type the time in the field provided. You’ll have to set the time in 24-hr format.
- Publish or save the coupon.
Important to know ↑ Back to top
- Coupon expiry time will work in combination with Coupon expiry date. If the Coupon expiry date is not set then Coupon expiry time will not be considered for validation.
- The field “Coupon expiry time” will follow the local time shown under Settings > General > Timezone.