Lightning Deal for WooCommerce allows you to create time-bound, auto-expiring deals to create urgency and grow your Conversions.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
More information at: Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions.
How to Setup a Lightning Deal ↑ Back to top
Lightning Deal are located under Products > Lightning Deal.
Click on Add New button to create a new Deal:
- Give a title, choose products or categories for which you want the deal to appear.
- Select a start and end date for the deal
- Select discount, either in absolute value or percentage
- Enter Max order limit. Deal will end after this number of products have been sold.
- Select max order calculation method. If you want the max order limit to be work collectively on all the products for this deal then select “Per deal”, else select “Per Product”. If you are not sure, then you would probably want “Per Product” to be selected.
Admin Settings ↑ Back to top
General Settings: ↑ Back to top
- Label: Enter label for Lightning Deal. You can be creative and call it Flash Deal, Deal of the day etc. This label will appear every where on the frontend.
- Show Claimed bar if: You can select when the claimed bar will appear on the archive and product page. There are three options: Always Show, Never Show, and and when More than x% are claimed. If you select the last option “More than x% is claimed”, then you will have enter the x% in Bar threshold percentage.
- Maximum allowed quantity: Customer will not able to add more than this number of products to the cart.
Display Setting: ↑ Back to top
- Position of lightning deal on the single product page: Where would you want to show the lightning deal on single product page.
- Position of lightning deal on the Product Archive pages: Where would you want to show the lightning deal on archive page.
- Filled bar color: Color of the filled part of the claimed bar.
- Empty Bar color: Color of the empty part of the claimed bar.