Adding photos and video ↑ Back to top
You can add photos or video to your post.
Adding photos ↑ Back to top
Before uploading photos, check that you have the setting Automatic Image Thumbs set under Dynamic Image Resizer in the Object options panel.
- Go to Post -> Add New to create a new post.
- Click on the Add an Image image button above your post window.
- Select images to upload, and Save Changes when finished uploading. Don’t click insert into post.
- Save Changes or click the “X” to close the upload box. Your images are now added to your post and photo gallery.
Adding videos ↑ Back to top
Follow the same procedure as adding a photo. To add a video, paste the video embed code in the embed field under the post window in Custom Settings.
Widgets ↑ Back to top
Object has five widgetized areas, plus custom widgets to give you more customization options.
- Footer 1-3
- Photo Sidebar (left)
- Blog Sidebar (right)
Note: Go to Appearance > Widgets to add widgets. By default, the theme will display nothing, until you add your own widgets.
To learn more, see: How to Add Widgets
There are five custom widgets:
- Woo – About (About widget for use in Footer)
- Woo – Recent (Recent posts used in Footer)
- Woo – Popular (Popular posts used in Footer)
- Woo – Flickr
- Woo – Search