On occasion, automatic deposits may be suspended on a WooCommerce Payments account. This can happen for reasons including:
- Your account needs to provide additional business information to be verified.
- Payouts show “Temporarily suspended” due to being on an alternative deposit schedule.
- Your account is still on the initial 7-day waiting period before automatic deposits are enabled.
- Dispute activity has increased substantially on the account.
- Your account has been flagged for manual review due to irregular activity, like a substantial increase in the number of payments or value of transactions.
- Our payments partner, Stripe, has found other issues with your account.
When a suspension occurs on an active account, you should receive an email with information about the issue, either from WooCommerce team or Stripe. Please respond to this email with required information to resume deposits.
If you did not receive an email, or have other questions, please contact support.