About Snapchat Pixel for WooCommerce ↑ Back to top
Snapchat Pixel for WooCommerce is the only extension officially built and managed by Snapchat. Easily deploy the Snap Pixel to measure the impact of your campaigns across devices and unlock powerful tools for e-commerce businesses, like audience retargeting, campaign optimization, and Dynamic Ads.
The Snapchat Pixel for WooCommerce plugin automatically deploys our standard recommended events, including:
- Event Types: Page View, View Content, Add to Cart, Purchase
- Event Variables: Item Ids, Price, Currency, Transaction ID
- User Data: Hashed email address, hashed phone number, ip address and user agent
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to implement the Snap Pixel using our Snapchat Pixel for WooCommerce extension.
Download and Install the Snapchat Pixel for WooCommerce Extension ↑ Back to top
- Navigate to your WooCommerce dashboard, and select ‘WP Admin’ from the navigation menu on the left.
- From the WP Admin page, navigate to ‘Plugins’ and then ‘Add New.’
- Search for ‘Snap Pixel’ in the search bar on the top right of the page. Locate the Snapchat Pixel for WooCommerce extension. Select ‘Install Now’.
- After it is installed, you will see the button change and select ‘Activate’. You can also complete the activation process from your WooCommerce dashboard by navigating to ‘Settings’ and then to ‘Manage Plugins’ and then to ‘Installed Plugins’.
Connect your Store to Snapchat ↑ Back to top
- It’s now time to connect your store to Snapchat. From your WooCommerce dashboard, select ‘Tools’ and then ‘Plugins’.
- A new window will open up to your WP Admin. Along the left navigation bar, you will now see an option for ‘Snap Pixel’. Click on ‘Snap Pixel’.
- Log in to your Account with Snapchat Ads Manager, and navigate to ‘Snap Pixel’ and then ‘Manage Pixel’ and then ‘Setup Pixel’. Copy your Snap Pixel ID.
- Paste your Snap Pixel ID into your Snapchat Pixel for WooCommerce extension on the Snap Pixel Settings page. Select ‘Save Changes’.
Check if Your Pixel is Working ↑ Back to top
Once you have implemented your pixel, each triggered event will show under the Snap Pixel section of Ads Manager. Here all events are shown by hourly or daily breakdown. Follow these additional steps to verify that your Snap Pixel is implemented properly.