WooCommerce Speed Services Couriers is calculates domestic parcel shipping rates for South Africa’s most extensive express courier network offering counter-to-counter and counter-to-door parcel shipping in record time.
This applies to parcels in greater than 1 kg and up to 30 kg to domestic locations. Choose to ship per order or per item and also to include handling fees and insurance.
Requirements ↑ Back to top
- ZAR must be set as the store currency
- South Africa must be set as store location
- Speed Services Couriers account
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
More information at: Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions.
Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping Speed Services Couriers.
- Enable Speed Services Couriers when ready to go live.
- Method Title – Shown to customers during checkout.
- Calculation Type — Per order or per item.
- Handling Fee – Can either be a value (VAT incl) or a percentage. Percentages are calculated on total shipping rate.
- Insurance – calculated as part of the shipping costs.
Questions and Support ↑ Back to top
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with the developer via the Help Desk.