While a Stripe Express account does exist to power your WooCommerce Payments account, it is not possible to log into Stripe.com with that account directly. Instead, you need to access the Stripe Express dashboard via your WordPress site’s dashboard.
Having said that, it is possible to create a regular Stripe account using the same email as your WooCommerce Payments Express account. Follow the steps below to do that.
- Note the account email of your WooCommerce Payments Stripe Express account, which you can find by logging into the Stripe Express dashboard.
- Go to Stripe.com’s login page and enter that email.
- You will see “This account uses mobile verification.”
- Click Continue to sign in.
- Enter the verification code sent to your phone.
- On the next screen, click the “Create a new Stripe account” link.
- Complete the signup process as prompted by Stripe.
Once you are placed into the Stripe dashboard, you will have created a new, regular Stripe account with the same email as your WooCommerce Payments account. Although they use the same email, they will still be two separate accounts that do not share or sync data in any way.
You can switch between the two accounts using the dropdown menu in the upper-left: