On occasion, automatic deposits to your bank account may be suspended. This can happen for several reasons, including:
- Your need to provide additional business information in order to be verified.
- Your deposits are on an alternative deposit schedule.
- Dispute activity has increased substantially on your account.
- Your account has been flagged for manual review due to irregular activity.
- Our payments partner, Stripe, has found other issues with your account.
When a suspension occurs on an active account, you should receive an email with information about the issue, either from the WooCommerce Payments team or Stripe. Please respond to this email with required information to resume deposits.
If you did not receive an email, or have other questions, please contact support.