Stop abandonment before they happen. Create superior checkout flows for customers. Cashier is a single plugin for all major customizations in your sales funnel — cart, checkout page, order complete page, product recommendations and more.
Why spend hundreds of dollars and juggle with multiple WooCommerce checkout plugins? Cashier is like a booster pack, combining all popular plugins into a single plugin, at a fraction of the cost.
Cashier helps you sell more with a faster, simpler and smarter checkout process. You will get:
- Direct checkout, one-click checkout – complete orders faster with quick Buy Now buttons / links.
- Side cart – show cart as a side panel on every page, allow customers to update cart items without having to go to the cart page.
- Better related product recommendations — based on products frequently bought together, items from the same category or tags, and other algorithms.
- Add to Cart links – Redirect users to the checkout page, other pages or custom URLs after a product is added to the cart.
- Show Cart Notice to nudge users to buy more and qualify their order for free shipping
- Set Min-Max product quantity and enable direct checkout using Buy Now links for that product quantity
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Ongoing enhancements, new features, and updates.
- Checkout field editor, cost of goods sold (Coming soon)
Direct checkout and one-click purchase with Quick Buy Now buttons
Use Buy Now buttons or links to complete the purchase in just one or two steps. It allows your customers to skip the cart step and go straight to the checkout page (Direct checkout).
It can also skip cart, checkout and payment altogether and complete purchase in one-click (One-click checkout). A significant reduction in abandonment rates for digital products, downloadables and subscriptions.
- Cashier plugin can auto-fill billing and shipping information from a customer’s previous order, pick up their last used payment method, and redirect to the payment gateway to complete the purchase.
- One-click checkout works with PayPal Standard, Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.net, Direct Bank Transfer, Cash on Delivery and Cheque Payments – for customers with at least one previous order.
- Flexibility to enable Buy Now for your entire store, specific products and specific product categories.
- Convert all Add to Cart links to Buy Now
- Embed a coupon to auto-apply discount on click of the Buy Now button.
- Use Buy Now links in emails, social media, blog posts and anywhere else…
- Choose the preferred shipping method for products embedded with Buy Now links.
- Redirect to any page using Buy Now – custom thank you page, offers page, affiliate products or any other external links.
- Works with all WooCommerce product types – simple, variable, subscription, bundles, group…
- Customize the Buy Now button text. Name it «Quick Buy», «Proceed to Payment», etc.
- Quick checkout for new and guest users too!
Side Cart for easy access to cart from anywhere
Cashier for WooCommerce plugin provides a cart icon clicking on which users can quickly review what’s in their cart in a sidebar popup without actually visiting the cart page.
The sidebar will open up when the user adds a product to the cart from the shop page or individual product page. All via AJAX…no refresh, thus speeding up the checkout process.
- No configuration or settings are required.
- Accessible from all website pages except checkout
- Customers can add or remove products, update quantities, add or remove coupons; view product prices, shipping costs and taxes.
- Call to action button – link to the shop page or WooCommerce checkout page
Redirect to checkout or other pages using Add to Cart links
Add to cart redirect functionality to redirect users immediately when a product is added to the cart. Redirect to checkout, terms and conditions, blog post, custom URL…any page you wish to.
This saves additional page load times, reduces checkout steps, improves the customer experience, giving a boost to conversions.
You can configure add to cart redirect at individual product variation level and product level. Enter the desired URL and that’s all. Support for the global level will be added soon.
Automatic related product recommendations for upsell cross-sell
Cashier will automatically recommend “frequently bought together” items (like a product bundle) based on your store’s previous orders.
For example, if your store orders contain more bags purchased with laptops than accessories, the plugin will automatically recommend a bag when the user purchases a laptop.
- No configuration required, runs on auto-pilot.
- If needed, Cashier will even pick up other products from the same category and recommend cross-sells.
- If these products are already set for the product and still on the product page some empty spaces are available, Cashier will try to fill it up with a few more recommendations.
- Customers can add all or specific ones of the frequently bought together products to their order.
Display Cart Notices to increase average order value
Encourage your customer to add more items by displaying a cart notice that offers free shipping.
Set a minimum value to qualify for free shipping. The plugin will display the cart notice to users to spend more and qualify their order for free shipping. A great tactic to nudge visitors to buy more or get related products.
Note – Other cart notices based on products, categories, urgency will be added soon.
Set Min-Max quantity for each product
- A minimum quantity encourages customers to buy more. A maximum quantity cap helps avoid going out of stock, allowing more unique customers to buy your products.
- You can also enable Buy Now links for each product based on quantity and provide a direct checkout
WooCommerce checkout field editor, one-page checkout…(Coming very soon)
Cashier aims to enhance the entire cart and checkout flow. We will add features regularly and keep the plugin up to date with WooCommerce. Here are some things on the roadmap.
- Checkout field editor – Add, remove and edit fields on your checkout page.
- One Page Checkout – Offer the entire purchase process on a single page.
- Cost of Goods Sold – Easily track total profit and cost of goods for simple and variable products. The costs are automatically calculated on checkout.
- Update product variations directly from the cart.
- Conversion optimized checkout page templates.
Better checkout is a worthwhile investment…
Every interaction during checkout matters. When you optimize your order process, abandonment rates come down, sales pick up, and your business scales. If you want a solid WooCommerce checkout manager and optimizer, an all-in-one solution, it’s Cashier!
Buy with confidence! 👍👍👍
Need any more reasons to buy? Cashier for WooCommerce is built by StoreApps, a leading WooCommerce.com Extension developer. You can trust you’re getting high-quality code backed with first-class support.