Easily create custom pre-configured, discounted WooCommerce product bundles, free giveaways, force sells, combo offers, or packages. When someone buys a “main” product, they receive all the “chained” products automatically.
There are lots of alternate WooCommerce plugins for product bundling, packaging, grouping, force sells, composites, mix and match, buy one get one, giving away products, upsells, combo offers, and other common cases. This Chained Products plugin can handle the majority of those needs in a way that increases cart success.
This plugin has been the top choice for thousands of stores for a decade due to its simplicity and flexibility. Here’s how it works:
- Store owners «chain» as many products as they like (with different quantities if needed) with an existing or new product. Let’s call this the «main» product.
- When a customer buys this “main” product, they pay the “main” product’s price but get all the “chained” products automatically. They will also see «chained» products in the cart and in their order. The chained products can be priced individually as well.
- Chained Products plugin seamlessly handles variable products, subscription, multi-level nested offers, pricing, virtual product access and discount application. It’s also compatible with the most popular other WooCommerce plugins.
Use proven product bundling strategies to grow average order value and clear up inventory
Bundled and discounted combo products are usually the top-selling items for any WooCommerce store. Selling a set of related products together at a lower total price makes for a great offer. Your revenues grow and you also clear up pending inventory.
Here are the top features and benefits of this plugin:
Zero configuration for customers
Chained Products are pre-configured product bundles. Your customers can’t pick their own variation options or change bundle configuration. This forces them to evaluate “price vs value” rather than get confused about what to pick.
Create all sorts of product bundles
Chain a downloadable product to a physical product – like a computer monitor with warranty terms. Or chain a grouped product to a bundle – like a set of 5 colored pens chained to a bundle of books of varying sizes. As the admin, you can mix and match a variety of products into a single bundled product – but do remember that customers can’t change anything in the bundle you created. They buy it in the same configuration you decided.
- Link as many products as you want to create a product bundle. You can pick up variations and even select quantities.
- Create bundles, as well as bulk discount offers – “Buy One Get One” / “Buy One Get More” / “Buy X For $$”
- Set a price for your main product or configure chained products to be priced individually.
- When users add the main product to the cart, the cart will show the main product and all linked products with the prices configured. Zero if priced individually option is disabled else the chained product price.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions, and other popular themes.
Set up “Buy One Get One” or “Buy One Get More” offers
You can chain the same product to show a BOGO offer (for instance: a shirt chained to the same shirt) or chain multiple products in multiple quantities to the main product for a Buy One Get More offer (for example, two sets of printer papers + cartridges chained to a printer).
Configure and show individual chained product prices
Very much useful in creating packaged deals for your users and for you if you want prices of chained products to get applied.
So, the main product price will be kept zero, and individual chained product prices will sum up to the total bundle price.
For example, if you are offering a shaving kit bundle, then all individual items like brush, razor, cream prices will be priced individually. The kit price will be the sum total of individual items.
This is helpful to users who want to check all prices of products included in the bundle without browsing each product. Increases the perceived value of the bundle and users feel they are saving a lot. That’s a sale for you.
Works with different WooCommerce product types
Simple, variable, subscriptions… the plugin works seamlessly for all product types and also with custom product types. Physical products, digital downloads, memberships… sell them all, in any combination you like.
Pro tip: Create chained products with “related” products or “frequently bought together” items in WooCommerce – and show them as upsells / cross-sells on the cart.
Difference between Chained Products and other WooCommerce product bundle plugins
Chained Products lets the store owner decide exact products and variants in a product bundle, along with their quantity. It allows the admin to decide the price for the entire collection.
Other plugins allow users to pick and choose add-on product variants or contents of the bundle. The chained products plugin does not provide that option. If you want customers to configure their own bundles, Chained Products is not the solution for you.
Reuse and nest chained product bundles
Reuse existing bundles, chain a product with itself, mix-and-match different product types in a single bundle. This opens up lots of flexible ways to use the chained product plugin.
For example, you chain a carrying bag with a laptop. But the laptop bag already had a USB hub chained to it. When someone purchases the laptop, they will automatically get all three items for the price of the laptop.
Inventory is automatically managed at an individual product level
Inventories are managed at individual chained products and not at the main product level. That means if one of the chained items goes out of stock, customers can’t buy the “main” product either. This will save you a lot of customer support and order management hassles!
Auto-update «chained» products in previous orders
When you update linked products in the “main” product, Chained Products can automatically add/remove products from historical orders if you want. Works great for club memberships, unlimited digital downloads as well as recurring subscription box bundles.
High performance – does not slow your site
Chained Products does not slow down your site or checkout process. Some of the largest WooCommerce stores use it. The code quality is excellent and you too can rely on it.
Shortcodes, display control, translation
- Use the shortcode [chained_products] to display chained products on the product page. You can customize the display of chained products using shortcode attributes
- Show/hide chained items from the cart, cart widget, checkout and order. Very useful when selling assembled and item and maintaining their inventory level
- Translate Chained Products in your language using Loco Translate or any other translation plugins
Words from Chained Products users…
When you read the reviews on this page, here are sentiments that show up consistently.
- Works perfect and configuration is very simple.
- The plugin does exactly what it is supposed to do.
- As easy and intuitive as I’d hoped…
- Allows us to offer bundles, yet manage individual inventory levels while still providing a wonderful customer experience…
- Exemplary support!
- Will it work with your plugins? We have mentioned a list of plugins compatible with Chained Products on this page under the ‘Compatibility’ section.
- Will it work with your theme? If your theme declares WooCommerce support, then yes. People have been using Chained Products with all sorts of themes for over seven years. It works wonderfully. We also update it regularly.
- Will you get support and assistance? Yes. We have extensive documentation and extremely high rated support for Chained Products. Do read customer reviews on this page to see what others say about our support.
Think about this…
Creating higher value for your customers is the golden rule of business. Offering pre-configured product bundles is proven to increase conversions. Chained Products positively alters customer experience (they don’t have to do any configuration/pick combinations), conversion, and revenue. It’s not just a plugin, it’s your tool to build a better business.
Chained Products makes it effortless to create and manage pre-selected WooCommerce product bundles. It solves a wide range of needs, is “battle-tested” and top-rated.
Go ahead, buy it with confidence 👍👍👍
Need any more reasons to buy? Chained Products is built by StoreApps, a leading WooCommerce.com Extension developer. You can trust you’re getting high-quality code backed with first-class support.