Add automatic/manual tags on orders to speed up order processing and management
Order Tags lets you create an unlimited number of order tags that can be automatically and/or manually assigned to orders. When you have a successful eCommerce store, managing orders can be a time-consuming process. Keeping track of orders and processing them efficiently is fundamental to customers receiving their orders as quickly as possible.
Order tags are visible on the list of orders and within the order details page, you can easily filter orders by tags and bulk assign tags. Adding order tags means a store owner can easily see that certain orders have met specific criteria without clicking into each order, reviewing the order details, and returning to the orders list. This is a huge time saver and can even open up possibilities the store owner could not achieve previously.
Read on to find out why you should use Order Tags and the great features included…
Why use Order Tags?
- Assign tags automatically upon order placement, order update and/or order subscription renewal
- Automatic tags include orders by specific customer(s), number of orders the customer has placed, number of items within the order, customer role, meta data, order status, order total, payment method, products within the order, products within order from specific categories, products within order with specific tags, shipping method, shipping method instance, shipping zone, etc
- Assign tags manually via the order edit screen or on the orders list using bulk actions
- Assign tags automatically when matching any or all of the rules set
- Use operators including =, !=, >=, >, <= and < for number based values, contains operator is also available for meta data
- Order tag management overview dashboard
- Orders can have any number of tags assigned
- Filter orders by tag
- Choose the color and text of each tag
- Add a tag description as a tooltip for each order tag
- Create an unlimited number of order tags
- Bulk add order tags to existing orders placed before this extension used
- Bulk remove auto assigned and/or manually set tags and re-add on all orders
- Compatible with renewal subscription orders from WooCommerce Subscriptions
For technical details view the documentation.
Includes these great features…
Add/edit order tags
When adding/editing a tag you can set the tag text/color and automatic assignment rules.
Set order tags to be assigned automatically when orders are created/placed and meet specific conditions.
You can manually assign an order tag when editing a product and even bulk assign them from the orders list.
Order list/details tag display
Your order list has a tags column that lists all the order tags, tags are also visible within the order details.
Filter orders by tag
You can quickly filter the orders list by selecting a specific tag in the order tag filter.
See the extension in action…
Frequently asked questions and answers…
- Minimum PHP version: 7.0.0
- Minimum WordPress version: 5.6.0
- Minimum WooCommerce version: 5.0.0
Please note with any new extension it is recommended you test the extension on a staging/development environment before use on your production website.
- Buy the extension 🙂
- Download, install and activate the extension in your WooCommerce store
- View the documentation to learn how to configure the extension
Please note that is recommended you connect your store to your WooCommerce.com account, this ensures you get extension updates when released and can access support quickly.
About the developer
We are 99w, we have extensive experience in WooCommerce development. All our extensions are coded to WordPress and WooCommerce coding standards as defined by WooCommerce for third party extensions to adhere to. Every release is automatically checked to conform to these coding standards before deployment for your piece of mind. You can find out more about us and the other WooCommerce extensions we have developed using the button below.