Collect and Showcase Verified Reviews That Consumers Trust
Trustpilot is an open-to-all reviews platform where consumers are heard by businesses, and where businesses can earn consumer trust. Grow your business with genuine content that comes directly from the people who matter most—your customers.
Trustpilot for WooCommerce
Trustpilot’s integration for WooCommerce lets merchants trigger service and product review invitations to customers automatically. Use our TrustBox tool to drag-and-drop reviews and ratings widgets on your site at key conversion points.
Use the integration to select settings for automated service and product review invitations.
Drag-and-drop review widgets onto your WooCommerce storefront.
Read on for what else you can do with a Trustpilot account.
Grow a trusted brand
- Automatically invite your customers to share feedback at the ideal moment. More authentic content generated from your customers helps drive your SEO ranking and increases traffic to your site.
- Trustpilot is one of the world’s most visited sites, powered by 70 million reviewers, which means your business profile page will frequently appear on the first page of search engines.
- Grow on Google with verified reviews that count toward Google Seller Ratings. Collect fresh product reviews to enhance your product pages and qualify for review snippets in organic search.
Increase purchasing conversion and grow revenue
- Turn real reviews from real customers into real conversion drivers. Showcase your review content across your website when consumers are actively looking to make a purchase decision.
- Get consumers talking by sharing your reviews anywhere you engage with consumers—paid ads, email, social, and out-of-home. Give potential customers the confidence they need throughout their journey.
- Highlight your reviews in ad creative without design skills (or even an in-house designer) with Trustpilot’s Image Generator. 87 percent of consumers in the UK and the US find ads more trustworthy with the Trustpilot logo and star rating than without (Sirkin Research, «Trustpilot’s Impact on Advertisements», September 2018).).
Increase customer retention and maximize LTV
- Learn from customers to optimize what works and identify areas for improvement. See trends in customer sentiment to optimize across product inventory, customer service, shipping, price, and more.
- Prove you take customer feedback seriously to turn first-time buyers into repeat customers, and repeat customers into your best advocates. See customer retention grow an average of 13 percent.
- Keep customers coming back with an ever-improving product selection. Product Attributes ratings help you understand your products from your customer’s point of view.
How we combat fake reviews
Integrity matters—yours and ours. Custom fraud-detection software and a full-time Content Integrity Team help protect your brand and the Trustpilot platform from fake reviews.
A vast majority of Trustpilot reviews are genuine and a reflection of a real buying experience. But fake reviews do exist, and we have a tool to find them. Our custom-built software runs 24/7 helping to detect suspicious reviews and remove those identified as fake.
Our global Content Integrity Team works with our fraud detection software to take action against fraudulent behavior or misuse of our platform. If you flag a review, they’ll investigate it.
Get started with a free account
Whether you’re just getting started or you’re already an expert at engaging and building trust with your customers, we can help. Whatever your company size and needs, we give you the power to get close to your customers, use their insights to create ever-improving experiences and drive your business forward. A free account gives businesses the tools needed to start collecting, managing, and showcasing reviews:
- Automate 100 service or product review invitations per month
- Invite past customers to leave a review
- Use two TrustBox widgets to showcase review count and invite reviews on site
- Respond to reviews
- Drive Google Seller Ratings
- See basic performance reports
- Receive support via Email and Support Center
Sign up for a Standard Plan to upgrade your profile page, invite more customer reviews, access the Customer Success team, learn from detailed review analysis, use more TrustBox widgets onsite, produce marketing assets, and get the option to upgrade with Add-on Modules.
Installing the integration is easy
- Click on Free Download to add the Trustpilot extension to your cart.
- After checking out, click Download to save the Trustpilot extension to your computer.
- Log in to your WordPress Admin.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the Trustpilot extension ZIP file.
- Click Install Now and then click Activate on the Success page.