• We have many old order imported from a Lightspeed E-com webshop and did not match product ID’s. • When we do an RMA req now we can select
• We have many old order imported from a Lightspeed E-com webshop and did not match product ID’s.
• When we do an RMA req now we can select the product from an old imported order which is basically a description because they are not matched with current product ID’s
• Since your plugin cannot match an ID it will cause a critical error. When a product no longer exist in WooCommerce this will cause the same error.
• There should be a piece of code programmed if product id not exist then use product description. Return product stock should also be disabled then.
That sounds like a fair concern, but one not supported by the extension currently. If you’d rather have this as an option in the core extension, I’d recommend posting it as a feature request. You can do that by adding your request as an idea to the Ideas Board, which is where developers go to look for future plugin features and improvements.
Last updated: March 21, 2022