It sure feels like a long time since I’ve been able to announce an extension drop! This release, along with last weeks Pre-Orders launch happily marks our getting back into the swing of WooCommerce extension releases (WooHoo).
Today we’re launching five new shipping extensions including an extensive Shipwire integration, Royal Mail & New Zealand Post. Plus a big update to an old favourite…
Pack items into boxes with pre-defined costs per destination
A full-featured Shipwire integration, with real-time shipping rates, automatic fulfillment processing, and live inventory/tracking updates.
Simplify your checkout process by having your customer validate or lookup their address during checkout.
Per Product Shipping 2.0
This huge update completely overhauls per-product shipping adding several new features:
- Add per-product rates for specific country, state and postal codes
- Define per-line and per-item costs
- Add costs to other shipping methods *or*
- Can be used as its own standalone shipping method (optionally)
- Compatible with variations
- Import and Export rates via CSV files
Define separate shipping costs per product which are combined at checkout to provide a total shipping cost.