The ultimate store finder for WooCommerce that gives your visitors the quickest way of finding your products and services around the globe.
Does your business operate in multiple locations? Do you have problems guiding your customers to nearby stores?
Store Finder for WooCommerce is a neat way to attract users and give information about the different locations of your business. This extension supports live filtering that helps your users filter stores or any location by radius or category.
Make shopping easier for your customers with an intuitive responsive design, maps with directions, and an auto-geocode functionality to automatically pinpoint the store nearest the customer’s location.
Store Finder for WooCommerce uses Google Maps API V3 for immediate and accurate information about each store’s location.
Store Finder for WooCommerce is perfect for WooCommerce customers who want to purchase products from a local store in their vicinity. It boosts your revenue, saves shipment cost & time, and fulfills a customer need to examine things physically before purchasing.
Built-in feature turn-by-turn direction displays stores that are nearest to your customers. The map will also display the distance between the user and the store and the approximate time it will take to reach that destination.
The “Find in Store” button redirects customers to the Store Finder page that shows them nearby stores with the selected product available.
Store Finder for WooCommerce Features
- International store locator extension: Customers can search for stores globally;
- Custom markers: Choose between 6 attractive colors ready markers for store locations;
- Turn-by-turn directions: Display the distance and approximate time it will take for customers to reach nearby stores;
- Search using filters: Customers can search for stores with filters for radius and category;
- Find in store button: Allow users to see which nearby stores have their selected product in stock;
- Map view: Manage (latitude and longitude) values of each store;
- Shortcode support: Insert the shortcode [woo_store_locator] to display the Store Finder on any page or post;
- Gutenberg block editor support: Guttenberg block types can support any number of built-in core features such as name, icon, description, category, and more.
Why use Store Finder for WooCommerce
- Display a Store Finder on any page: Add the “[woo_store_locator]” shortcode to any page or post.
- Refine searches with categories and filters: Customers can search for particular types of stores using categories and filters to narrow their search results.
- Display a « find in store » button: Add a button to any product page to let searchers know if their particular product is available in a specific location.
- Gutenberg block editor support
Guttenberg block types can support any number of built-in core features such as name, icon, description, category, and more.
- Use custom markers to match your brand
Choose from 6 marker options for marking start locations and store locations.
- Offer on-map directions
Site visitors can click « Find Directions » to see the recommended route from their starting location to your store. The turn-by-turn directions will be displayed below the map and will show the distance and approximate time to the destination.