Storewide Sale For WooCommerceDeveloped by HighAddons
Storewide Sale for WooCommerce allows you to enable sales for multiple products in bulk. You can set the storewide sale as a percentage or fixed reduction and specify the start and end dates of the sale.
It’s time consuming to add sale prices to products individually. This extension allows you to put bulk products on sale with a single click. Store owners can include/exclude specific products, product categories, and product tags for storewide sales.
Enable a sale globally for specific products, product categories, tags, or for the entire store without editing each product. Store owners can easily schedule sale prices for products and increase overall store revenue.
- Enable sales by product category.
- Specify a start and end date for the sale.
- Specify the sale type as a fixed value reduction or as a percentage.
- Include/exclude products, product categories, and product tags for storewide sales.
- Enable/disable storewide sale notification.
- Schedule storewide sales for an online store.
Storewide sale general settings
Override individual sales by choosing an option from the following:
- Do not override the sale applied at the product level.
- Apply product level sales and storewide sales.
- Override the sale applied at the product level with a new storewide sale.
Storewide sale global sale settings
The extension enables you to set global sale settings for storewide sale pricing. Admins can allow storewide sale options, add sale discounts, and set the sale type as a percentage or a fixed amount. Admins can also specify a sale start and end date.
Storewide sale control settings
Include or exclude products in storewide control settings. Include or exclude product categories and product tags.
Storewide sale notification settings
Admins can customize and enable a storewide sale notification that can appear at the top or bottom of the page.
By default, WooCommerce doesn’t allow you put all products from a specific category on sale. Storewide Sale allows you to put products on sale by category for a specific set of dates.