Easily accept credit cards with USA ePay
The WooCommerce USA ePay extension provides a completely integrated checkout experience between WooCommerce and USA ePay. Payments take place directly on your website so you have maximum control over what the checkout looks like, and customers never have to leave your site to make a payment.
Why WooCommerce USA ePay?
WooCommerce USA ePay has added lots of useful new features in version 2.0:
- Process refunds / voids automatically from within WooCommerce
- Capture prior authorized transactions right from the WooCommerce edit order screen
- Force charges for orders with only virtual items instead of authorizing them
- Automatically capture transactions when order status changes to a paid status
- Updated payment form at checkout with retina icons
- Adds a mobile-friendly checkout with numerical inputs for card type and security code
- Show detailed decline messages at checkout instead of generic errors
- Customers never leave your site during checkout
- Accept Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s, JCB
Simple, Integrated Checkout
Using the USA ePay extension allows you to decide what your checkout process will look like, while keeping the customer on your site for the entire process. This gives you maximum control over this experience, providing a slick checkout process for the user and maximum customizability for the business owner.
Mobile checkout is enhanced as well, offering automated card formatting and numerical (tel type) fields for easier input.
You can now opt to show detailed decline messages to your customers, no more « an error occurred » error messages!
Support for Automatic Refunds & Voids
Shop employees can now process refunds for an order paid for with USA ePay directly from within WooCommerce — no more logging into your merchant account to process refunds! Speed up your store management by creating full or partial refunds from the « Edit Order » screen and sending the transaction automatically to USA ePay by clicking « Refund via Credit Card ».
If the transaction has not been captured or settled, a transaction void will be performed automatically instead to cancel the order.
Capture Charges directly from WooCommerce
Some users choose to set the payment gateway to only authorize charges rather than authorize & capture them. However, this requires the user to then log into the payment gateway admin to capture charges.
Version 2.0+ of this extension allow you to optionally capture previously authorized transactions directly from the WooCommerce Edit Order screen rather than logging into your USA ePay control panel to do so. Simply edit the order, select the « Capture Charge » action, and charges will be captured through USA ePay.
How to Get Started
- Buy this extension 🙂
- Download and install into your WooCommerce store
- Log into your USA ePay account to get your credentials and save them in the plugin.
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy easy, seamless payment processing!