Sell More with Bulk Orders
This extension will allow wholesale customers to order more, order faster, and easily reuse and repurchase lists of items.
Wholesalers and business-to-business buyers are often purchasing inventory, restocking and placing the same or similar orders. This extension not only adds a quick wholesale order form with instant search, but it also integrates the form with a requisition list functionality.
Through requisition lists, customers can add frequently purchased items to lists, and later add these lists directly to cart. For instance, by creating a few dozen lists of the most frequently placed orders, buyers can order more, and save significant time when ordering. Buyers can give each list a unique name, thus allowing them to easily login and identify exactly which one they need at the time.
- Wholesale order form with instant AJAX search by either Product Name or SKU
- Customers can quickly search titles, descriptions, as well as individual variations
- Requisition Lists functionality allows users to save frequently purchased items into lists
- The Order Form is integrated with lists and can be saved directly as a reusable list
- The form and lists are added to « My Account » where they can easily be accessed by each user
- Add the wholesale order form anywhere by using a shortcode
Looking for More? – B2B & Wholesale Suite
This plugin is part of the B2B & Wholesale Suite.
If you are looking for a complete wholesale or B2B solution for your store, our B2B & Wholesale Suite has it all:
- Wholesale Bulk Order Form
- Wholesale Prices
- Tiered Price and Tiered Price Table
- Invoice Payment Gateway
- Tax Exemptions and VAT Validation
- Business Registration with Custom Fields
- Messaging System
- Shopping Lists
- Payment and Shipping Methods Control
- Rules for Quantity Step, Minimum Order, Discounts, and more
- Different Content for Different Users
- 90+ other features across 20 plugin modules.
Minimum PHP version: 5.2
Save buyers’ time and encourage them to purchase by offering a wholesale order form, integrated with requisition lists.