Product Sales Count for WooCommerce allows you to display the Product Sales Count in the Shop, Category, Tag and Single Product Pages in your WooCommerce Shop.
You can also choose to display the sales count for a particular time duration. Some of the examples for displaying the custom duration sales count include,
– 25 Items Sold in the Last 1 Day(s)
– 100 Items Sold in the Last 1 Week(s)
– 250 Items Sold in the Last 1 Month
– Displaying the product sales count helps your users to know the popularity of the product which in turn will drive them to purchase the products.
– Displaying the custom duration sales count for a popular product can create a sense of urgency in your users(Product may go out of stock) which forces them to purchase immediately.
- Sales count can be displayed in 6 positions on single product page
- Option for the admin to hide the sales count for particular products
- Option to hide the sales count if the sales is less than a specified value
- Option to hide the sales count for out-of-stock products
- Sales count for each product will be displayed on the product configuration page for the admin
- The sales count can be calculated based on custom order status
- Shortcode generator for displaying the sales count of any product
- Shortcode generator for category
- Shortcode to show total sales count of all the products in the categories
- Sales count notice font color, size and background color can be customized
- Sales count messages can be customized
- Translation ready
What will Shoppers See?
a. Sales Count on Shop Page / Category Page / Tag Pages
b. Sales Count on the Single Product Page