With the WooCommerce product video plugin, you can add video to product gallery. You can upload videos or embed videos from Youtube, Dailymotion, or Vimeo. The WooCommerce video in product gallery plugin allows you to add multiple videos to the product gallery and customize their thumbnails.
You can also display product videos on the shop or category listing pages. Here are some main features of the WooCommerce video gallery plugin:
Features of Add Videos to Product Gallery for WooCommerce
- Display a product video instead of a featured Image
- Add videos to a gallery via a link or file upload
- Have both images and videos in gallery
- Embed YouTube, Dailymotion, & Vimeo videos
- Display separate videos for product variations
- Display product videos on the shop page
- Enable launch video button on product & shop pages
- Upload custom thumbnails for product videos
- Lots of options to configure the plugin
- Responsive design
Display Product Featured Video
WooCommerce product video gallery plugin enables admin to feature product video at the place of the product image. Admin can either replace the product image with a video or add the video to the product gallery. The video will play on the same page helping your customer view the content without being directed to another page.
Display separate Video for each variation
The “Add video to product gallery” plugin allows the admin to add and display separate videos for each variation for customers. This way, you can upload videos for all the variations of the product and your users can find it easier to make a decision.
Add Videos to Product Gallery
With the product featured videos plugin, you can add videos in the product gallery to the WooCommerce product gallery. You can also customize the thumbnail of the gallery video to highlight the message before the video is played.
Add Featured Videos on Shop/Listing Pages
Add featured video plugin allows you to feature videos on your shop pages and show additional details about the product. This helps you get maximum exposure to any product you wish to target. You can also choose to display the default product Image on the listing page as well.
Play Videos in Pop-Up
WooCommerce product gallery video plugin allows the admin to enable a pop-up to show videos in a lightbox on the shop page when customers click the “Launch Video” button. WooCommerce featured video plugin improves your store’s user experience since the customer can play the video while being on the same page.
Upload or Embed Videos:
You can upload videos to the media gallery or embed them from popular websites such as
Admin can add youtube videos to the WooCommerce product gallery or embed them from other websites. By default, the WooCommerce product videos plugin allows you to upload videos in the default WordPress video formats i.e MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV, FLV, and WMV.
With the WooCommerce video product gallery plugin, you can adjust the thumbnails of every video you upload to the product gallery to make the videos more visually appealing to the users and offer more in-depth details about what is inside the video before the user clicks on the play button.
Following are the key advantages of using the WooCommerce product video gallery plugin:
- It helps shop owners to explain their product features in a comprehensive way.
- Watching a product video makes purchasing decisions easier for customers.
- Videos on the product or shop page help to attract customers & boost sales.
- A good tool for store owners who sell tech products.
- Helps to advertise the product by displaying the product video on the shop page.
- You can add featured videos in the product gallery to keep the customers engaged.
How to Get Started with the WooCommerce Featured Video Plugin
- Purchase Add Featured Videos in Product Gallery from WooCommerce.com
- Download and install the extension
- Activate the extension
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Featured Video tab to enable and configure the general settings
- Read the full installation guide here