Cart To Quote For WooCommerceDeveloped by HighAddons
Reduce abandoned cart ratio by allowing shoppers to get a quote on their cart.
Minimize the number of abandoned carts by allowing customers to request a quote for the items in their cart.
Customers are familiar with the shopping cart concept. Allow them to shop with confidence by requesting a quote for the cost of the items in their cart. You can display a quotation form below the cart. Customers can complete and submit the form to request a quote.
- Allow users to request quotations on the items in their shopping cart.
- Hide prices for all products.
- Show custom text instead of product prices.
- Supports custom quotation form.
- Change add to cart button text.
- Hide checkout button and restrict checkout to the online shop’s quote system.
- Enable/disable the option to clear the cart when the quotation form is submitted.
- Enquiries are saved and can viewed by admin in the admin panel.
- Supports distinct settings for registered and guest users.
Turn your online shop into a catalogue
The extension provides multiple options to turn your online shop into a catalog so that customers can view products and request a quote quickly. You can hide prices and modify the add to cart button text for the entire store.
The extension allows you to create and display a quotation form on the cart page. Admins can enable different cart settings separately for registered and guest users. Admins can hide prices, change the add to cart button text for the entire store, restrict checkout, etc.
Create the quotation form with custom form fields — no need to use a third party form plugin!
Choose where to display the quotation form on the cart page.
When customers submit the quotation form, admins will see a quotation post in the admin dashboard. Admins can also receive quotation form submissions via email.
How To Get Started
- Buy Cart To Quote For WooCommerce.
- Download and install the extension. You can find the installation guide here.
- Activate, set up, and configure the extension.