CashierDeveloped by StoreApps
Get faster checkout and better product recommendations for up-sells, cross-sells, and related products. Cashier is a single plugin for all major customizations in the cart/checkout flow for WooCommerce.
Cashier for WooCommerce optimizes the entire checkout funnel in WooCommerce — including the cart page, checkout page, order complete page, product recommendations and many other enhancements.
One-click purchase and direct checkout with Buy Now buttons
- Use Buy Now buttons to skip cart, checkout and payment steps. Complete the order in one-click. This significantly reduces abandonment rates – especially for digital products, downloadables and subscriptions.
- Cashier can auto-fill billing and shipping information from a customer’s previous order, pick up their last used payment method, and redirect to the payment gateway to complete the purchase.
- One-click checkout works with Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.net, PayPal standard, Direct Bank Transfer, Cash on Delivery and Cheque Payments – for customers with at least one previous order. No cart, no checkout screens. Just direct order placement and automatic payment.
- Add to Cart Redirect, URL Coupons and more with Buy Now links: Create special buy now links and apply a coupon, pre-select shipping method, plus redirect to any page after adding an item to the cart – automatically.
- Enable Buy Now based on product quantity. Set a min-max quantity for each product and allow direct checkout on click of Buy Now link. Minimum quantity encourages customers to buy more. Maximum quantity cap helps avoid going out of stock and allows more customers to buy products.
- Cashier gracefully falls back, and waits for customer inputs if it cannot complete any step during checkout on its own.
Better upsell, cross-sell and related product recommendations
- Cashier can automatically recommend “frequently bought together” items. If needed, Cashier will even pick up other products from the same category and recommend cross sells.
- You can run this on complete auto-pilot, by just activating upsell, cross-sell and related product recommendations blocks within WooCommerce. When you want to add your own upsells, just add them to the WooCommerce product management screen.
Set Min-Max quantity for each product
- Minimum quantity encourages customers to buy more. Maximum quantity cap helps avoid going out of stock and allows more customers to buy your products.
- You can also enable Buy Now links for each product based on quantity and provide a direct checkout
Summary: here’s what you get
- Quicker checkout, one-click checkout, Buy Now links.
- Enable Buy Now for your entire store, per product, or per product category.
- Share Buy Now links via email, social media, or embed them anywhere on your website. Embed coupons, choose shipping methods with Buy Now links.
- Redirect to any page after adding a product to cart using Buy Now links.
- Smarter related product recommendations — based on products frequently bought together, items from the same category, and other algorithms.
- Set min-max product quantity and enable direct checkout using Buy Now links for that product quantity
- Compatible with popular WooCommerce plugins like Subscriptions.
- Ongoing enhancements, new features, and updates.
Cashier aims to enhance the entire cart and checkout flow. We will add features regularly and keep the plugin up to date with WooCommerce. Here are some things on the roadmap.
- Sliding cart panel
- Updating variations in the cart itself
- Checkout field editor
- Conversion optimized checkout page templates
Better checkout is a worthwhile investment…
Every interaction during checkout matters. When you optimize your order process, abandonment rates come down, sales pick up, and your business scales. If you want a solid checkout optimizer plugin, an all-in-one solution, it’s Cashier for WooCommerce!
Buy with confidence! 👍👍👍
Need any more reasons to buy? Cashier for WooCommerce is built by StoreApps, a leading WooCommerce.com Extension developer. You can trust you’re getting high-quality code backed with first-class support.