CyberSource Payment GatewayDeveloped by SkyVerge
Information & Requirements
- An SSL certificate is required to ensure your customer credit card details are safe.
Accept Credit Card Payments Directly on Your Store with CyberSource
CyberSource for WooCommerce is a payment gateway plugin that allows you to take credit card payments via CyberSource directly on your WooCommerce site.
The customer enters credit card details directly on your site during the checkout process and CyberSource handles the rest. This results in a completely integrated checkout process during which the user never has to leave your site.
Key CyberSource features
- Accept payments with the world’s first eCommerce payment management company
- Benefit from great fraud-prevention systems
- Seamless checkout process where customer never leaves your site
- Flex Microform support SAQ A PCI compliance.
- Accept eChecks
- Display customizer authorization confirmation messages for eCheck transactions
- Customers can securely save their payment method to their account for easier checkout
- Updated payment form at checkout with retina icons
- Mobile-friendly checkout with numerical inputs for card type and security code
- Customers can add saved payment methods to their accounts without going through checkout
- Full support for WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Full support for WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- Automatic refunds via WooCommerce Admin
- Show detailed decline messages at checkout instead of generic errors
- Accepts all Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s Club, JCB, Maestro
- Country-specific cards accepted for global processors
Process Payments with a Leader in Fraud Management
CyberSource was the world’s first eCommerce payment management company, and provides medium to large businesses (over $3 million in online processing) with an excellent payment processing option. CyberSource serves half of the companies comprising the Dow Jones Industrial Average. As a result, they are a pioneer in fraud-management.
You can also enable CyberSource’s Flex Microform option to help your site meet SAQ A PCI compliance standards.
Simple, seamless checkout
Using the CyberSource extension allows you to decide what your checkout process will look like, while keeping the customer on your site for the entire process. This gives you maximum control over this experience, providing a simple checkout process for the user and maximum customizability for the business owner.
You can also choose to show detailed decline messages to your customers so that they can understand why their payment wasn’t processed and fix that problem for an easier checkout experience.
Support for automatic refunds & voids
Shop employees can now process refunds for an order paid for with CyberSource directly from within WooCommerce — no more logging into your merchant account to process refunds! Speed up your store management by creating full or partial refunds from the Edit Order screen and sending the transaction automatically to CyberSource by clicking Refund via Credit Card.
Securely save customer payment methods
Customers can easily & securely save multiple payment methods to their account for faster checkout. Payment data is stored on CyberSource’s secure servers, so your responsibility for PCI compliance is significantly reduced. There’s no limit to the number of payment methods a customer can store on their account, and both credit cards and eChecks are supported.
Customers can also change their active payment method, add payment methods, and remove payment methods from the My Account page. The “Add Payment Method” workflow is seamless and tokenizes card information for future use without requiring the customer to go through checkout!
Full support for Subscriptions and Pre-Orders
CyberSource is the ideal gateway for WooCommerce Subscriptions, offering support for all of Subscriptions features – payment date changes, subscription date changes, and more. Even better, customers can sign up for subscriptions with a credit card or eCheck. The gateway also fully-supports WooCommerce Pre-Orders, so you can take customer’s payment information upfront and then automatically charge their payment method once the pre-order is released.
If your CyberSource account is setup to accept eChecks, customers can checkout using their bank account information for a checking or savings account.
You can optionally display authorization messages for eCheck transactions if required by your merchant account. Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions to show a “recurring charge” message as well!
Capture charges directly from WooCommerce
Some users choose to set the payment gateway to only authorize charges rather than authorize and capture them. However, this requires the user to then log into the payment gateway admin to capture charges. Versions 2.0+ of this extension allow you to optionally capture previously authorized transactions directly from the Edit Order screen rather than logging into your Authorize.Net control panel to do so. Simply edit the order, select the “Capture Charge” action, and charges will be captured through CyberSource.
How to Get Started:
- Buy this extension 🙂
- Download and install into your WooCommerce store
- Login to your CyberSource account (contact CyberSource if you don’t already have an account) and generate your security keys
- Save this information on the settings page
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy secure payment processing!
Need any more reason to buy? When you purchase a SkyVerge-developed extension, you’re getting the highest quality extensions for your WooCommerce store. Gain peace of mind by knowing that when you purchase our products, your store’s performance is as important to us as it is to you.