Display Estimated Delivery Dates for Your Products
The Estimated Delivery Date & Time for WooCommerce plugin allows you to display an estimated delivery date on products in your store. You have the option to display the estimated time on the shop, product, cart, and checkout pages. You can create multiples rules to set different delivery times for various products. You can apply each rule to multiple products, variations, categories, or the entire store.
You can also add cities, states, and countries to set delivery times for them, and allow customers to check the delivery time of their places.
- Create multiple rules to display estimated delivery times
- Display delivery time based on city/state
- Display separate time for out-of-stock, in-stock, and back-order products
- Display delivery times on shop, product, cart, and checkout pages
- Apply rules to the entire store, specific products, variations, or categories
- Customize the background, border and text color of delivery time message
- Allow customers to check delivery timer of their city/state
- Option to set different delivery time for each variation
- Mobile Responsive
Customers can Check Delivery Time by City/State
You can add multiple cities or state and allow you customers to check estimated delivery time by their city/state.
Display on multiple store pages
The Estimated Delivery Date & Time for WooCommerce plugin allows you to display delivery time on the shop, product, cart, and checkout pages.
Create multiple rules
You can create multiple rules to set different delivery times for products.
Customize Delivery Time Message Display
The Estimated Delivery Date & Time for WooCommerce plugin enables you to customize the display of estimated delivery time message to match with your website theme.
- The simplest solution for providing an estimated number of days for product deliveries
- Removes the curiosity of buyers about the date of arrival of their order
- It improves the customer user experience.
Minimum PHP version: 5.2