Gamification for WooCommerceDeveloped by WPExperts
Information & Requirements
- WooCommerce 3.8+ (4.9+ recommended)
- PHP 5.3+ (7+ recommended)
- WordPress 5.3+ (5.6 recommended)
Drive revenue by automating your marketing efforts with Gamification for WooCommerce – a smart way to reach new customers & improve the efficiency of your sales funnel
Automating time-consuming tasks involving marketing and promotion are becoming more and more popular. In order to experience success, your loyalty marketing campaigns need to have the ability to optimize activities on-the-go, especially the ones that can empower your sales team with better leads, and a greater ROI.
Gamification for WooCommerce gives you the power to take your loyalty marketing automation to the next level.
Gamification for WooCommerce is a premium WooCommerce extension that gives you an easy way to gamify your WooCommerce website. Introduce game-elements to motivate action and drive engagement with prospects, customers, partners, sales, and more. Reward your users with points, ranks, badges, and discount coupons so you can get build brand loyalty while also engaging new customers.
Encourage loyal customers and advocates to refer their network to your business directly.
Gamification for WooCommerce’s referral system is the perfect marketing strategy to help you incentivize existing customers every time they recommend your brand to their family, friends, and colleagues.
How will creating a referral system help my customers? – With Gamification for WooCommerce, you can create referral links for your customers and allow them to introduce your brand to their network. Grow your customer base by awarding loyalty points to referrers and referred users after every successful purchase on the referral link.
Keep everything organized with a referral log that records referral purchase points for both referrers and referred users.
Gamification with WooCommerce & myCred – The perfect combination for businesses who operate in both consumer (B2C) or enterprise (B2B) businesses.
Gamification for WooCommerce is dependent on myCred – a free-to-use WordPress plugin.
How can Gamification for WooCommerce help my business?
- Build and manage digital rewards including ranks, badges, and WooCommerce points;
- Limit product accessibility to the users with a particular rank or a badge;
- Give users the permission to pay for their order using points or WooCommerce loyalty coupons on checkout;
- Exhibit rewards that users can unlock on each milestone;
- Reward points on WooCommerce referral products;
And so much more.
Gamification for WooCommerce Features
- Send auto-generated discount coupons to users who achieve a higher rank or unlock a new badge;
- Control product accessibility by limiting product visibility for certain rank(s) or a badge(s);
- The payment-in-parts (partial payments) feature enables your customers to pay a certain part of their order using myCred points. The remaining amount can be paid using one of the active payment gateways;
- Showcase WooCommerce rewards on your website’s Product, Cart and Checkout Page;
- Award points to referrers and referred users after every successful transaction;
- Enable customers to convert their points into a fixed amount coupon;
- Enable users to generate and share their referral links on social media and emails.
- Points History feature displays a points log on every customer’s My Account page;
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscription – Users can buy subscription products and services on a WooCommerce store using their myCred points.
Why Use Gamification for WooCommerce?
Reward discount coupons to users when they achieve a specific rank or a badge. The discount coupon will be generated from your my account page in the ‘My Coupons’ tab.
Limit product accessibility
When you install Gamification for WooCommerce extension, you will be provided with the options to manage partial payments as per your requirements. By default, the partial payment (payment-in-parts) option is enabled for all settings. However, the admin can manually enable/disable the option for which enabling is required.
Showcase reward points on the product, cart, or checkout page
You can showcase the number of points users can earn on your website’s Product, Cart, or Checkout Page. Set rewards points for each product.
Award points to referrers and referred users after every successful transaction. Drag & Drop the product referral hook into the Active Hook area to use it efficiently.
The Points History log on the user’s My Account page shows the distribution of gamification points.
Compatibility & Integrations
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscription
Create Variable Subscription products with corresponding attributes and product variations. Automatically change your wholesale customers when they buy a Variable Subscription, or revert it back to a default role when they cancel it.
How to Get Started
- Buy Gamification for WooCommerce.
- Download and install the extension. You can find the installation guide here.
- Activate, set up, and configure the extension.
Read the technical documentation to set up discount codes, partial payment settings, and more.