Multi-Currency is a WooCommerce extension that provides switching currencies and recalculating rates on-the-fly.
- To get the currency exchange rates, you need a FREE account with one of the supported service providers. See the Documentation for details.
- Choose the currency using a sidebar widget
- See the prices recalculated automatically
- Pay in the selected currency
- Add one or more additional currencies, keeping the base prices in the default currency of the Store
- Round the prices after conversion
- Add the conversion commission
- Use the “price charming”
- We have tested Multi-currency with many WordPress themes, plugins and 3rd party WooCommerce extensions, but it’s impossible to test them all, so some may still have compatibility issues.
Please read the Compatibility and Integration documentation section. Should you notice any problem, please contact us with the details and screenshots. We’ll do our best to find the solution!
View documentation for more info →
Developed and supported by TIV.NET INC. in Toronto, Canada:
- Paywall for WooCommerce – sell pay-per-view videos and other restricted content
- WooCommerce Multi-currency – let the customer pay in the currency of their choice
- Admin Tools for WooCommerce – the toolbox you definitely need
The most customizable ecommerce platform for building your online business.