Add badges over product images across your store in a few clicks
Choose from pre-made badges, upload your own, use a countdown badge, create a text badge or use custom code. Product badges can enhance customer understanding of key product features, highlight promotions and products with time-limited offers, improve click-through rate and many more sales boosting benefits. There are lots of great pre-made product badges to select at the click of a button.
Product Badges has an easy to use dashboard to manage all product badges within your store. Badges can be added to all products, on/off sale products, out of stock products, backorder products, featured products, products in a specific category or just specific products.
Read on to find out why you should use Product Badges and the great features included…
Why use Product Badges?
- Includes pre-made product badges, including badges for Availability, Black Friday, Christmas, Cyber Monday, Easter, Father’s Day, General, Halloween, Mother’s Day and Valentine’s
- Upload your own custom product badge
- Create a countdown badge with your own text prefix and/or suffix
- Create your own text-based badge with various styling options
- Use code to create a custom badge
- Add multiple badges to the same product
- Add unlimited product badges
- All pre-made badges are in SVG format
- Easy-to-use dashboard to manage all your badges with ability to search badges and sort badges
- Assign badges based on stock status, backorders, specific categories, specific products, etc
- Compatibility mode incase you experience issues due to your theme, other plugins/extensions or custom development
Includes these great features…
See the extension in action…
- View documentation for an overview of the settings, options, frequently asked questions and more
- Contact us if you have any questions and we’ll be happy to help
- Buy the extension
- Download, install and activate the extension in your WooCommerce store*
- View documentation to learn how to configure the extension
*Please note with any new extension it is recommended you test the extension on a staging/development environment before use on your production website. It is also recommended you connect your store to your WooCommerce.com account, this ensures you get extension updates when released and can access support quickly.
The most customizable eCommerce platform for building your online business.