Product Bundles| Developed by SomewhereWarm
Information & Requirements
- WooCommerce version 3.1+
A complete product grouping toolkit for creating customizable product kits and assembled products
Product bundling is one of the most effective marketing strategies around. Bundle a few products together, offer them at a discount, and watch your sales soar!
At the same time, bundling techniques are essential for creating many types of assembled products and product kits, such as computers, skateboards and gift boxes.
Product Bundles is the most flexible, robust product grouping toolkit for WooCommerce, powering thousands of successful stores. Its product grouping, pricing and shipping features have been designed to make sure it works great across a broad range of use cases. There’s little Product Bundles can’t handle!
Create Product Packages
Adding a bundle to your catalog is probably the most straightforward way to offer a few related products together. To make the offer more appealing, you can discount the entire package, or individual items.
Create Assembled Products
Build assembled products using multiple inventory-managed parts and control the visibility of each bundled item in the single-product, cart/checkout, and order/e-mail templates. Create fully assembled, partially assembled, or unassembled bundles.
Create Pick-and-Mix Boxes
Ever tried to build pick-and-mix boxes using the Grouped Product type? The Product Bundle type is the featured-packed alternative you’ve been looking for. With Product Bundles, you can:
- set a minimum or maximum number of items that customers must chooose to make a purchase;
- define a separate quantity range for each individual bundled product;
- incentivize customers to purchase more items by offering bulk quantity discounts;
- choose among multiple layout options.
You can even use Product Bundles to build a state-of-the-art subscription box store, thanks to its deep integration with WooCommerce Subscriptions and the All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions add-on.
Recommend Optional Items
Encourage customers to purchase multiple, related products with one click: Add Frequently Bought Together recommendations to any product.
Offer Bundles as Up-Sells
Every bundle you create is a standalone product that you can show or hide in your catalog. This allows you to utilize existing WooCommerce features — such as shortcodes and Up-Sells — to help customers discover them in a way that’s best suited to each use case.
Looking for a way to automatically recommend all bundles that contain the currently viewed product? It’s possible, thanks to Product Bundles’ integration with WooCommerce Product Recommendations.
Features at a Glance
- Add simple, variable and subscription products to bundles, including virtual and downloadable flavors of all types.
- Create digital and downloadable bundles.
- Control the pricing and shipping configuration of each bundle down to the last detail.
- Build customizable bundles with configurable quantities and optional items.
- Managing a large store? Use bundled product stock reports to find bundles with insufficiently stocked contents.
- Tweak the appearance of bundles and bundled items in single-product, cart/checkout and order/e-mail templates.
- Planning to use Product Bundles with Subscriptions, Product Add-ons, Composite Products, Name Your Price, or One Page Checkout? We got your back!
- Customize it. Check out our growing collection of free snippets and mini-extensions for quick customizations and enhancements.
- Extend it. Looking for REST API support? Need a generous amount of filter/action hooks at your disposal? How about a comprehensive technical documentation?
Is Product Bundles right for you?
Product Bundles is suitable for creating product packages with static content: All bundled products are pre-defined, and customers may only configure quantities and attributes, or pick from a list of optional items. If you want to build product kits that consist of several components with multiple product options, then Composite Products might be a better choice.