Save yourself time and money by automating your WooCommerce store with your accounting, stock, and shipping.
- Accounting Integration – Know that your accounting is timely, accurate, organized, and tax compliant. Automatically post all of your sales and fees from WooCommerce, marketplaces, and payment processors directly into your accounting system (QuickBooks, NetSuite, or Xero).
- Inventory Management – Manage your inventory from one place, sync across all your stores, and never oversell. Easily sell your products on WooCommerce or any e-commerce platform, including Amazon, eBay, and Etsy.
- Order Management – Manage order statuses across all sales channels from a single location. Automatically download orders, track order statuses, easily process returns, and record sales transactions in your accounting system.
- Shipping and Fulfillment – Connect to shipping (FedEx, UPS, USPS) for rate comparison. Just click to print shipping labels and pick lists, track shipments, and notify customers.
- Business Analytics – View financial reports of all channels. See top performing items. Know who your high-value customers are.
Unify integrates with more than 70 marketplaces, platforms, and business systems, including:
- Ecommerce – WooCommerce, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and more
- Accounting – QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop (Pro, Premier, Enterprise), and Xero
- Shipping – FedEx, UPS, Endicia, and Stamps.com
- Payment processors – PayPal and Stripe
- And much more!
Simplify your ecommerce business and see how easy it is to succeed, get a free trial of Unify Online.
Learn more about integrating WooCommerce with QuickBooks.
What version of WooCommerce does Unify support?
WooCommerce version 1.6 to the most current one.
What accounting software does Unify work with?
Unify works with U.S. editions of QuickBooks Online, and Xero, and U.S. and international editions with QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise.
What does the trial include?
The 15-day trial includes all Unify features. Connect all your channel, accounting, payment processor, shipping, and see how Unify can help your ecommerce business.
What if I hit my order tier limit on an annual plan?
Not a problem! That’s what we call that a luxury problem. If you sell more than expected, you will be auto-billed for the extra orders at the end of the month in increments of 1,000 for $50.
What if I want to cancel my account?
We sure would hate to see you go, but these things happen. For annual plans, you can cancel your account at any time up to one business day before your renewal date. For monthly plans, there are no contracts and you can cancel your account at any time. After cancellation you will be charged one final payment for any unbilled time period.
If I sign up, can I upgrade or downgrade later?
Of course. As your business grows and needs the additional features, upgrading (or downgrading) can be done in a snap. Based on the change, you’ll be charged or credited for the difference at the time of the adjustment.