Affirm Payment GatewayDeveloped by WooCommerce
Information & Requirements
- Affirm works for merchants selling in the United States.
- You will need an Affirm merchant account to implement financing.
- SSL certificate
Affirm provides your customers with the flexibility to buy now and pay over time.
Affirm offers tailored pay-over-time solutions to help your business grow. When you offer Affirm monthly payments, more shoppers buy today—and buy more—helping your business outpace the rest. We work with over 3,800 U.S. merchants and have a network of more than 4.5 million shoppers.
On average across all industries, we see:
Say yes to more
Go live in no time
We’ll guide you through our straightforward integration in an hour or less.
Market Affirm with ease
Our toolkit makes it easy to implement best-in-class Affirm marketing across all your channels.
Drive conversion and AOV
Empower more shoppers to buy exactly what they want, when they want it.
Maximize your revenue
Capture more conversions with the right terms that will perform well for your particular business.
Approve more customers
Our machine-learning-based underwriting approves 34% more customers than our competitors, on average. We approve order values from $50 to $17,500.
Here’s how it works
How to Get Started
- Sign up for a merchant account with Affirm.
- Buy the Affirm-WooCommerce extension.
- Download and install Affirm on your WooCommerce store.
- Enter your API details at WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > Affirm.