WooCommerce Points and RewardsDeveloped by WooCommerce
Information & Requirements
- WooCommerce 3.0+ required
- Coupons must be enabled on your WooCommerce site
Reward Customer Purchases With Points Redeemable For Discounts!
Reward your customers for purchases and other actions with points which can be redeemed for discounts. Easily set how many points customers should earn for each dollar spent and set how many points can be redeemed for a specific discount amount. Points can be set at the product, category, or global level, and you can also control the maximum discount available when redeeming points.
- Easily define how many points are earned for purchases, and the value of points for discounts.
- Control the maximum discount that can be earned using points at the cart, category, or product level.
- Award customers points for actions like signing up or writing a product review.
- Apply points earned to all previous orders so customers can start redeeming points for discounts immediately
- Quickly adjust the points balance for a customer
- View a log of all points changes made for customers
Earn Points for Purchases and Actions
Points are earned for purchases based on the conversion rate you set. For example, customers could earn 1 point for every dollar spent. This conversion rate can be overridden at the category or product level, so you can encourage customers to purchase specific products. Points earned are displayed on the product page and on the cart/checkout page.
Redeem Points for Discounts
Customers can redeem points for discounts based on the conversion rate you set. For example, 100 points could be worth a $1 discount. You can set a maximum discount at the cart, product category, or product level that will limit the discount available.
Manage Customer’s Points
Quickly update the points balance for a customer on the manage page. Any changes to a customer’s points balance are then logged and displayed on the customer’s My Account page.
Easily customize the messages that are shown on the product page and the cart/checkout page. You can also change what points are called, so customers could earn “Coins” or “Tokens” instead.