If you’re a developer looking for technical details, read the release post on the Develop WooCommerce blog here.
It’s been a few months since our last major update, and in that time, we’ve been working on a veritable smorgasbord of improvements to WooCommerce. For 2.6, we’ve:
- Added shipping zones
- Improved the cart experience
- Created a new My Account area design
- Added new options for filtering products
- Made updates to the payment options available through the onboarding wizard
- Thrown in some goodies for developers, including a new payment tokenization and the alignment of our API with the WordPress REST API
That’s a lot of stuff for you to explore in the release of Zipping Zebra, so let’s dig into the details.