Add Video to Product Gallery for WooCommerce allows you to show attractive videos on your shop page and product page. You can upload them or embed them from YouTube, Dailymotion, and Vimeo. You can add unlimited videos and organize them in gallery, feature them, and customize their thumbnails.
Features of Add Videos to Product Gallery for WooCommerce
- Display a product video instead of a featured Image
- Add videos to a gallery via a link or file upload
- Have both images and videos in gallery
- Embed YouTube, Dailymotion, & Vimeo videos
- Display separate videos for product variations
- Display product videos on the shop page
- Enable launch video button on product & shop pages
- Upload custom thumbnails for product videos
- Lots of options to configure the plugin
- Responsive design
Display Product Featured Video
WooCommerce product video gallery plugin enables admin to feature product video at the place of the product image. The video will play on the same page helping your customer view the content without being directed to another page.
Display separate Video for each variation
WooCommerce add video to product gallery plugin allows admin to add and display separate videos for each variation for customers.
Add Videos to Product Gallery
Add videos to the product gallery and customize the thumbnails according to your preferences.
Featured Videos on Shop Pages
Add featured video in the product gallery plugin allows you to feature videos on your shop pages and show additional details about the product. This helps you get maximum exposure to any product your wish to target.
Play Videos in Pop-Up
Admin can enable a pop-up to show videos in a lightbox on the shop page when customers click the “Launch Video” button. WooCommerce featured video plugin improves your store’s user experience since the customer can play the video while being on the same page.
- It helps shop owners to explain their product features in a comprehensive way.
- Watching a product video makes purchasing decisions easier for customers.
- Videos on the product or shop page help to attract customers & boost sales.
- A good tool for store owners who sell tech products.
- Helps to advertise the product by displaying the product video on the shop page.
How to Get Started
- Purchase Add Featured Videos in Product Gallery from WooCommerce.com
- Download and install the extension
- Activate the extension
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Featured Video tab to enable and configure the general settings
- Read the full installation guide here