Show video instead of featured image and add videos to gallery via links or upload any video. Enable the video bar on product page.
- Download Add Featured Video in Product Gallery for WooCommerce and have your .zip file
- At the WordPress admin panel, go to the Plugins section, and click ‘Add New’ to upload and install the plugin you recently downloaded from WooCommerce.com.
- Upload the .zip file to proceed with the installation.
- Wait until the plugin installs. After successful installation, activate the plugin, and move on to configuration settings.
At the WooCommerce admin panel, go to Products and add or edit any product.
Now move to Product Data section and click Featured Video tab. Here you will find the following settings.
– Enable Featured Video
Choose Enable / Disable this extension. If you enable it, then you will be able to add featured video, gallery videos and variation video as well.
Place video link of YouTube, Vimeo, or Dailymotion here. This video will be displayed in replace of featured image on product and shop page
– Enable Gallery
Check this option to enable gallery on product page.
– Add Videos in Gallery
You can add videos to product gallery via links or upload from computer as well. You can add multiple links by clicking “Add Video Link” and “Upload Video” buttons
To add videos for each product variation , you must enable the extension as mentioned above.
Now go to Product Data section and click Variation and open any variation, you will find the option below pricing fields. You can add the variation specific video via Link or Upload from computer.
To make general settings go to WooCommerce > Settings and click Featured Video tab. Here you can the general setting for all the types of videos.
You can check/uncheck the following settings for any type of video.
- Gallery Slider Style (Choose slider style as horizontal or vertical)
- Autoplay (Auto-plays the video once user visit the product or shop page)
- Mute Video Sound (Video sound will be muted)
- Allow Full Screen (Allow customers to watch video in full screen)
- Loop Video
- Hide Video Controls (Hide video controls such as volume, full screen etc.)
- Hide Video on Shop Page (Check this option to hide product featured video on shop page)
- Width of Video (Shop page)
- Height of Video (Shop page)
- Width of Video (Product page)
- Height of Video (Product page)
Launch Video Button:
In featured video settings click Launch Video Button tab to enable and customize it. This button displays on the shop page.
- Can I change the video thumbnail?
Yes, the WooCommerce product video gallery plugin allows you to change the video thumbnail.
- Is it possible to add separate videos for variations?
The WooCommerce product video gallery plugin allows the admin to add and display separate videos for each product variation.
- Can I add both videos and images to the product gallery?
With the add video in WooCommerce product gallery plugin, you can add both videos and images to the product gallery. Moreover, you can also customize the thumbnail of the gallery video to highlight the message before the video is played