30-Day Money-Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
At WooCommerce.com, we want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase.
- If you have technical or sales queries, do not hesitate to contact us.
- If you have attempted to resolve issues with Support staff, and still feel the product(s) you purchased does/do not best fit your requirements, we want to make things right.
Our policy offers a full refund within 30 days of your date of purchase. We’d love to know what went wrong and how we can improve, so please include details about the reason for your refund request if you reach out to us directly.
WooCommerce.com and our payment processor submit the refund immediately and make every attempt to process the refund as quickly as possible. Your financial institution can take up to 20 days for the refund to reflect in your bank account/card. More details can be found via Stripe.com at Customer refund processing time.
The refund process depends the product or service purchased from WooCommerce.com:
Please note that products using the Billing API for SaaS Products are subject to the respective third-party’s refund policy.
Requesting a Refund (extension)
To request a refund for an extension subscription:
- Go to WooCommerce.com > Account > Orders
- Select the order number of the product you want to refund
- Select the ellipsis icon (three dots) next to the order total column. This opens a prompt to Request a Refund
- Note: The refund option via the ellipsis icon will only appear within the 30-day refund window
- Click the link to Request a refund. A Refund Request Form displays
- Select a refund reason from the drop-down menu and add details about your reason for the refund request
- Select Request Refund
An automated response confirming receipt is sent to the email address associated with your account. Often the refund will be processed immediately, but if we need to review the request we will be in touch about the refund process.
WooCommerce Payments Card Reader Return & Refund Policy
WooCommerce offers a 30-day refund policy upon purchase of In-Person Payments card readers; the M2 or WisePad 3. Please contact WooCommerce Support to start this process. Refunds will be applied to the original purchase method on file.
Whether the card readers can be returned, depends on which model you have.
Unbranded M2 units must be in their original condition and original packaging, and in good condition. You must return all products, cords and cables, including parts and documentation that were included in the original packaging.
WisePad 3 units should be e-wasted (electronic waste).
Branded M2 units (with the WooCommerce Payments print) should be e-wasted.
In order to start your refund please take the following steps:
- Locate your Order # from your original order confirmation email
- Contact WooCommerce Support and in the subject line put Return Card Reader
- Our support team will outline the next steps
If you’re outside of the 30-day return policy, we will not accept returns or refund on the card readers. However, we want to ensure that you have the best customer experience, and are happy to help you troubleshoot or work through any issue with your card reader.
The most customizable eCommerce platform for building your online business.