30 Day Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
At WooCommerce.com we want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase.
- If you have technical or sales queries, do not hesitate to contact us.
- If after you attempted to resolve issues with Support staff and feel the product(s) you purchased does/do not the best fit your requirements, we want to make things right.
Our policy offers a full refund within 30 days of your date of purchase. We’d love to know what went wrong and how we can improve, so please include details about the reason for your refund request if you reach out to us directly.
WooCommerce.com and our payment process submit the refund immediately and make every attempt to process the refund as quickly as possible. Your financial institution can take up to 20 days for the refund to reflect in your bank account/card. More details can be found via Stripe.com – Customer refund processing time.
Requesting a Refund
To request a refund:
- Go to: WooCommerce.com > Account > Orders
- Select the order number of the product you want to refund.
- Select the ellipsis icon (three dots) next to the order total column. This opens a prompt to Request a Refund.
- Note: If you do not see the ellipsis icon, it means the 30-day period has passed.
- Click the link to Request a refund. A Refund Request Form displays.
- Select a refund reason from the dropdown menu and add details about your reason for the refund request.
- Select Request Refund.
An automated response confirming receipt is sent to the email address associated with your account. And once we’ve had a chance to review the request, we will be in touch about the refund process.