The ultimate store finder extension for WooCommerce that gives your visitors the quickest way of finding your products and services around the globe.
Do you have stores in multiple locations and often have problems guiding your customers to nearby stores?
Store Finder for WooCommerce is a neat way to attract users and give information about the different locations of your business. This extension supports live filtering that helps your users filter stores or any location by radius or category.
Make shopping easier for your customers with an intuitive responsive design, maps with directions, and an auto-geocode functionality to automatically pinpoint the store nearest the customer’s location.
Store Finder for WooCommerce uses Google Maps API V3 for immediate and accurate information about each store’s location.
Store Finder for WooCommerce is perfect for customers who want to purchase products from a local store in their vicinity. It boosts your revenue, saves shipment cost & time, and fulfills a customer’s need to examine things physically before purchasing.
Built-in feature turn-by-turn direction displays stores that are nearest to your customers. The map will also display the distance between the user and the store and the approximate time it will take to reach that destination.
The “Find in Store” button redirects customers to the Store Finder page that shows them nearby stores with the selected product available.
Store Finder for WooCommerce Features
- International store locator extension: Customers can search for store locations across the globe;
- Custom markers: Choose between 6 attractive colors ready markers for store locations;
- Turn-by-turn directions: Display the distance and approximate time it will take for customers to reach nearby stores;
- Search using filters: Customers can search for stores with filters for radius and category;
- Find in store button: Allow users to see which nearby stores have their selected product in stock;
- Map view: Manage (latitude and longitude) values of each store;
- Shortcode support: Insert the shortcode [woo_store_locator] to display the Store Finder on any page or post;
- Gutenberg block editor support: Guttenberg block types can support any number of built-in core features such as name, icon, description, category, and more.
- Enable Store Reviews: Option to display store reviews and ratings on map listing or store popups.
- Display store hours: Option to display store hours on map listing & popup pages.
- Number of markers: Option to display the number of markers clustered together.
- Display map/image: Option to display image/map on any single store page.
- Markers: Support for Start location & Store location markers.
- Import/Export: Import/Export Store list using CSV file format
- Information window: Info-Window in Settings to fetch results on loading map using template tags.
Why use Store Finder for WooCommerce
Display a Store Finder on any page
Add the “[woo_store_locator]” shortcode to any page or post.
Refine searches with categories and filters
Customers can search for particular types of stores using categories and filters to narrow their search results.
Display a “find in store” button
Add a button to any product page to let searchers know if their particular product is available in a specific location.
Use custom markers to match your brand
Choose from 6 marker options for marking start locations and store locations.
Show location markers and on-map directions
Site visitors can click the “Find Directions” button to see the recommended route from their starting location to your store. The turn-by-turn directions will be displayed below the map and will show the distance and approximate time to the destination.
Enable Store Reviews
Option to display store reviews and ratings on map listing or store popups.
Display store hours
Option to display store hours on map listing & popup pages.
Number of markers
Option to display the number of markers clustered together.
Display map or image on the store locator
Option to display image/map on any single store page.
Import/Export store information list
Import/Export Store list using CSV file format
Info-Window in Settings to fetch results on loading map using template tags.