Build a Tiered and Dynamic pricing table for WooCommerce business and offer discounts at different prices.
Giving your customers tiered or volume pricing options is an excellent strategy to encourage them to spend more on your WooCommerce store. A tiered and dynamic pricing table for WooCommerce allows you to define a price per unit within a quantity range.
Every tier has a price and quantity range, so customers have the option to pay for what they can afford. What if you could create multiple pricing tiers for each level (product, category, specific user role)?
Introducing Tiered Pricing for WooCommerce
Tiered Pricing for WooCommerce is a powerful strategy that allows you to create pricing tiers on each store level. Each pricing tier will enable you to create rules that help you define the quantity range (minimum and maximum) along with the type of discount it offers (fixed or percentage).
Customers can view the tiered pricing blocks on product pages along with their defined prices and once they select a tier’s product quantity requirements, the tier block will be highlighted on the pricing table.
The higher the tier, the more discount for customers – Increase sales and move products out.
Tiered Pricing for WooCommerce Features
Tiered pricing rules and options
- Create tiered pricing on product, category, user, and role-based levels.
- Create user roles and combine them with tiered pricing rules on each level.
- Create tiered pricing options for specific or general user roles.
- Enable or disable tiered pricing rules.
- Add tiered pricing rules for simple and variable products.
- Define minimum and maximum quantity range for each rule.
- Set fixed or percentage-based discounts.
- Add a discount value to each rule.
- Create multiple pricing tiers on each level.
- Add multiple rules on each pricing tier.
Price display settings
- Enable Add to Cart button for guest users.
- Enable price text’s general visibility.
- Filter tier’s price range (Low to High and High to Low).
- Tiered pricing blocks will highlight when rules are applied.
- Add a pricing table with dependency on product quantities.
- Prices will auto-detect tiered pricing rules and apply them accordingly.
- Enable discount column’s visibility and column text.
- Customize Tooltip Icon’s color, size, and border (includes a border and box).
- Customize background color for “Active Price.”
- Edit text on the pricing column.
- Customize display Type Settings for block (Inline, Table, None)
- Customize tier block’s table title.
- Specify the table’s position and spacing.
Import & Export options
- Product Based Discounts – CSV Import/Export.
- Category Based Discounts – CSV Import/Export.
- User-Based Discounts – CSV Import/Export.
- Role-Based Discounts – CSV Import/Export.
Why Choose Tiered Pricing for WooCommerce?
Create tiered pricing rules
You can create and apply tiered pricing rules on products (simple and variable) categories, users, and user roles.
Tiered pricing for simple products
Tier rules for simple products allow users to select the quantity of the product within a defined range to apply the pricing automatically.
Tiered pricing for variable products
Tier rules for variable products allow users to select the quantity of the product and its variation within a defined range to apply the pricing automatically.
Tiered pricing on category-based levels
Create tier rules that can be applied to the product category. These rules will allow users to add any product to their cart, and the tiered pricing will apply automatically.
Tiered pricing on user-based levels
You can create tiered pricing rules for selected users, which will be applied when they add a product to their cart.
Tiered pricing on role-based levels
You can create tiered pricing rules for any user role(s), and they will be available to all users with that specified role.
Add new user roles and apply tiered pricing rules.
You can create new user roles and apply tiered pricing rules easily. These user roles can be assigned to any user from the back-end settings.
Define minimum and maximum quantity range for each rule
Each tiered pricing rule is defined by a maximum and minimum quantity range and the type of discount (fixed or percentage).
Customize display type settings
You can customize the display type settings of the tier block with options like Inline, Table, and None.
Customize tooltip icon’s color, size, and border
Customize the tooltip Icon’s color, size, and border (includes a border and box). These options will be displayed on the front end.
Enable filter for any tier’s pricing range
You can enable and display filter options for any tier’s pricing range. These filters will allow users to view prices in ascending or descending order.
Import and export product, category, user, and role-based discounts
You can import or export product, category, user, and role-based discounts via CSV format file.
Display or hide add-to-cart button for guest users
This option allows you to hide the regular price and add-to-cart from non-logged-in users (Guest Users) from the shop and product page.
How to Get Started
- Buy Tiered Pricing for WooCommerce.
- Download and install the extension. You can find the installation guide here.
- Activate, set up, and configure the extension.
Read the technical documentation to set up donation campaigns, forms, and other functionalities.
The most customizable eCommerce platform for building your online business.