Lower your transaction processing costs while converting more shoppers to buyers by accepting cards and local bank transfers with Rapyd.
- Fast, next-day settlement on card transactions
- Increase shopping cart conversions by accepting customers’ preferred payment methods.
- Single platform to manage your merchant account and transaction processing.
- Low and Transparent pricing with no setup fees or monthly fees.
- EU: 1.2% + €.25*
- United Kingdom: 0.5% + £.10*
- Ireland: 0.5% + €.12*
*For European cards.
Pricing differs for other payment types incl. non-European cards.
Foreign exchange fees may apply.
What this module does for you
- Built-in fraud protection with Rapyd Protect.
- Responsive design works on any device.
- Built-in PCI compliance for a more secure checkout.
- Integrated foreign exchange supports multi-currency settlement.
What your customers will like
- Your customers can pay for purchases using their preferred payment method.
- Responsive design supports mobile and desktop experiences.
- Customers can securely save payment information for future purchases.
- Extensive language support, currently supporting over 17 languages.
- Install the Rapyd Payments module on your WooCommerce online store
- Visit the Rapyd Documentation webpage for detailed step-by-step instructions:
- Simply create an account with Rapyd, activate the module, select the payment methods you would like to accept, and start accepting payments immediately.
- For further support, contact email@example.com
Accept payment cards from around the world, so you can do more business in more places.
Next Day, Local Settlement
Settle back into your currency of choice with automated deposits right into your bank account.
Supported payment methods, currencies, and unique address fields are all automatically populated based on your customer’s country.
Activate your plugin, manage your account balance and view every transaction.
Easy to Configure
Select the countries and payment methods you would like to accept.*
Built-in Fraud Protection
Robust fraud protection is already built-in, plus, additional fraud controls can be created such as custom fraud alerts and transaction reviews for high value or high-risk transaction types.
Support when you need it
Get the answers you need when you need them, the Rapyd support team is always available to help.
Quick Installation and Setup
To get started visit the setup instructions in WooDocs.