Availability Scheduler for WooCommerce allows merchants to schedule the availability of products for sale on their store. Schedule product sales based on days, hours, minutes, and seconds. Set a countdown timer visible to customers showing the sale start and end date. Display the timer on a single product page, shop page, or on archive pages.
The extension allows customers to sign up to receive an email notification when a product is available. You can choose the lead time with which you notify customers of product availability. You can notify customers either one day before or one week before the product becomes available. Customers can get a special price offer for a limited period and are restricted from purchasing after the sale ends.
- Schedule product availability for a date range.
- Allow shoppers to receive email notification on product availability.
- Automatically notify customers when the product becomes available.
- Schedule products individually, by categories, and at the global level.
- Notify customers by email one week or one day before the product becomes available.
- Increase sales when scheduled products are available.
- Display countdown timers on the simple product, archive, and shop pages.
Notified customers about available products via email
The extension allows users to sign up on a single product page to get notified by email when a product is available for sale.
Countdown for product availability scheduler
A countdown timer displays the date range for product availability. You can enable timers for a single product page, shop page, and on archive pages.
Availability Scheduler For WooCommerce general settings
Under General Settings, the Admin can enable the extension on the frontend. Admins can choose from displaying a full label or an abbreviation.
Availability Scheduler global settings
Enable a global schedule that applies to inherited products and categories. Add text before and after the availability timer. Set the start and end date and time for product availability. You can also enable the option for users to register for email notification.
Availability Scheduler registration settings
Allow guest users to register for email notification. Create a custom success message in the text field to display to customers.
Availability Scheduler notification settings
Admin can notify their customers of product availability in three ways:
- As soon as the product becomes available.
- One day before the product becomes available.
- One week before the product becomes available.