Advanced Catalog Mode for WooCommerceDeveloped by ELEXtensions
The Advanced Catalog Mode plugin helps you showcase your products to customers without making them available for checkout or order. With this plugin, you can even restrict the catalog mode for specific user roles or only for Guest (Unregistered) users.
The plugin supports WooCommerce simple, variable, and grouped products.
Switch your WooCommerce Store to Catalog Mode
Switch your entire WooCommerce store into catalog mode with a few steps. Catalog mode is useful while updating stock or when your website is undergoing routine maintenance.
Role-based Catalog Mode
With this feature, you can limit catalog mode view only to certain users or user roles. Here is a list of use cases.
- Enable catalog mode only for Guest Users or Unregistered Users.
- Remove the Add to Cart button and Replace with a text/HTML Placeholder text for specific user roles.
- Customize the Add to Cart button by changing to Custom text and Redirecting to the desired page for the selected user roles.
- Hide Product prices for Specific Users.
- Hide Cart and Checkout Pages for selected user roles.
- Hide the “Place Order” button and customize the placeholder text based on user roles.
- Hide Payment Gateways for individual user roles separately.
Hide Payment Methods
Hide different payment methods available on your store for specific user roles. Set a priority if a single user has multiple user roles assigned. The user role with the highest priority will be chosen for this customization.
Role-Based Catalog Mode for Individual Products
Set the general and role-based catalog mode settings on products individually.
Request a Quote
Customize the Add to Cart button by changing the button text (such as “Request a Quote,” “Price Inquiry,” etc.,) while redirecting your customers to a custom page to accept the detailed quote. This type of functionality is ideal if you’re offering custom services or selling products that do not have fixed prices.
This plugin is compatible with WPML — the WordPress Multilingual Plugin. Check out the compatibility certificate we received from WPML! The languages we support are listed below, and we’re open to supporting additional languages.
Minimum PHP version: 5.2
The plugin helps you to showcase a catalog with products or services to customers without making them immediately available for sale.