Bulk set up sales, update products, subscriptions and variations
This extension is focused on setting up sales, editing prices, modifying stock, easy bulk updates, generating SKUs, product tagging, and more. The editor also supports custom fields like Wholesale, Name your price, Vendors, and Cost of goods.
Bulk Table Editor can bulk set prices, change stock, adjust decimal values, and set fixed values for products. Starting and stopping sales or offers is incredibly easy with the “clear sales” function. Deleting products can be done seamlessly in bulk as well. All of these tasks are easier to accomplish thanks to the row filter function. Quickly look through a large number of products, product variations, and existing sales.
Other Values and SKU Generator.
Easily update values in bulk, including: featured products, SKU, tags, backorders, stock status, visibility and measurements (weight, length, width, and height). In this table you can also easily add, update and delete featured images on your products / variations. The SKU generator is handy for creating SKUs on products or variations. One way to do this is by using the bulk function generate + Add product ID before, this will create unique SKUs on all of your selected products.
Easy Access to bulk functions!
The bulk function menu is easy to use; start by setting a value then select which bulk function you would like to do. Sale price, for example, is based off of regular price when it comes to calculations (20% off would mean a reduction in price of 20% from the base value). Stock and overall price change are also based on their current values. “Set fixed pricing” is used when there are null values or when a selling price needs to be set I.e a price like 9.99. The round function lets your round your prices up or down to the logical decimal i.e 19.55 to 19.60. A function to get your previous sale prices is also available in the bulk function for Sale Price, this makes it easy to reuse sale prices.NEW
If using a price or numeric field from another extension, like Cost of goods, Cost & Reports or Wholesale, Bulk Table Editor has a custom field to set up and add to your field list. Once you’ve added a custom field you can easily apply bulk updates to this field the same you would the price or sale price columns. Several integrations can be easily done using the built-in dropdown box.
Bulk Table Editor
Example – set up a sale
If you have a clothing store and wish to set up a new sale for the T-shirts category, just select the category “T-shirts” and enter a value into the bulk function for sale price. For example, select the dropdown box, choose decrease in %, then enter the sale amount of 20%. Bulk Table Editor will then calculate a 20% sale price based on your current set product price and will apply the new price to all products in that category. If you’d like to round your price afterwards, you can just use the bulk function again and use the available rounding options. For example, the round by two decimals will change a price from 19.75 to 19.80.
After this, you can set the sale start and end date. Just select the dates in the bulk functions for both start and end dates. Bulk Table Editor then fills in the rows for you automatically. Set a sale start and end time to if you like ( NEW ). If you don’t want certain products included, you can uncheck those products then click the “save all” button. The sale percent (sale %) column shows what percentage discount your existing sale is set to.
That’s it — your sale is now all set up and ready to go on your specified start date.
Recurring Sales NEW
Each time you create a sale, the sales price will be saved in a historical field per product / variation. When a sale is over and prices and sale date (s) are deleted, you can easily set up a new sale with the previous sale prices. A bulk function on sale price (above image) makes it quick to set up your recurring sales.
Sales prices is equal to your previous sale, just fill the new dates and your have a new sale running.
- Bulk updates stock, price, sale price, sale start date, and sale end date.
- Bulk set fixed price and sales price.
- Bulk set sale start and end time NEW
- Bulk get previous sale prices NEW
- Bulk round prices upwards, downwards and to logical decimals like 19.70.
- Bulk clear sales.
- Bulk delete products.
- Bulk update featured products, SKU, tags, backorders, stock status, weight, length, width, and height.
- Bulk update product visibility
- Easy to understand progress bar when saving new products.
- SKU generation and other functions to create unique SKUs on products and variations. Option to have SKU on Editor home.
- Option to set SKU generation length
- Option to set SKU delimiter ( – or . ) NEW
- Column that shows sales by percent.
- Counter for products and variations in the table NEW
- Category selector.
- Sale filter
- On Sale
- Not on Sale
- Tags filter NEW
- Table editor for single product values, including name.
- Option in settings for filter out products based on status: publish, draft, pending and private NEW
- Calculates stock value per product based on total stock value.
- Featured product image
- Set / update and delete (per row)
- Magnifier on product images (mouse over) – click to change
- Bulk set and delete images NEW
- Set or change product / variation image (in other values table) NEW
- Download products (csv file)
- Search and filter function.
- Row search using name and/or price (home)
- Row search using name and/or SKUs (other values)
- Row search remember and filter automatically on pagination
- Supports unique products and variations.
- Supports subscriptions and variations.
- Users roles types: Shop manager and administrator.
- Supports multi-site network setup.
- Easy 3rd party integrations.
- Easy to translate (POT file). Including languages: