Bundle Builder For WooCommerceDeveloped by HighAddons
Give customers the ability to create custom product bundles
Customers can create custom product bundles with Bundle Builder for WooCommerce. Customers can mix and match products to create custom gift boxes. Instead of choosing from pre-packaged selections, Bundle Builder allows customers to bundle products based on their preferences, gift ideas, and themes.
Merchants can’t always anticipate what customers might want in a gift box, but they can delight shoppers with the ability to select custom groupings.
The extension empowers the user to select the box contents from various items and add them to their carts in bulk. Customers can select and view the products on a popup screen. They can also reset the grouped items on the popup screen.
Bundle Builder includes templates with various options to display columns. Merchants can also select the number of products to feature on each page.
Bundle Builder allows shop owners to retain control of how bundles are packaged. For instance, sellers can set restrictions on the minimum number of products required to create a bundle.
Sales and conversion optimization
The ability to create bundles gives your store new opportunities to increase its sales and conversion rates. Bulk buying becomes an option when you provide a simple method for your customers to create custom bundles.
- Create custom gift boxes, or product bundles
- Add messages in the cart for gifts
Shop owners can
- Define bundle layouts
- Allow users to create bundles in steps
- Restrict the specific number of products shown on a page
- Set bundles as optional, required, or a mix of both
- Enable or disable bundle-building functionality
- Add or restrict cart messages
- Enable or disable scroll up when a product is added to the box
- Add a custom product-box title
- Define the minimum and maximum number of products to be added to bundles
- Enable or hide variable product options to add as add-ons (for example, seasonal items)
- Track inventory automatically when items are added to bundles
Create customer options with Bundle Builder
The interface for Bundle Builder makes it easy to add bundling options with a few steps
- Assign names to the price and view bundle labels
- Select a pricing type such as regular, fixed, or varies with add-ons
- Select the number of layout columns
- Select where pricing will appear such as to the left, right, or below the products
- Select the number of items shown per page
- Enable or disable options additional options like allowing cart messages
Create bundles for specific product categories
Create rules for bundles in various product categories. Below, you can see the creation of a skin-care bundle in progress. The store owner will name the box, decide on the minimum number of products to include, and select specific products to include.
Front-end view pre-designed layouts
Bundle layout option—pricing on the left side
Bundle layout option—pricing on the right side
View items in a popup window
Increase or decrease bundle product quantities, add product items to the cart or reset the whole bundle.
Get started with Bundle Builder