Conditional Shipping and Payments| Developed by SomewhereWarm
Use conditional logic to exclude payment gateways and shipping methods
Conditional Shipping and Payments allows you to conditionally restrict the payment gateways, shipping methods and shipping countries/states available on your site.
Define sophisticated rules in minutes and manage them all in one place. Use conditional logic to:
- Disable shipping methods based on weight, item count, cart total.
- Control the availability of free shipping, flat rates and other shipping options per product, category or shipping class.
- Limit shipping method and payment gateway access to specific customers and customer roles, such as membership holders or wholesale customers.
- Enable specific payment gateways when purchasing subscriptions.
- Create country, state, or zip code shipping restrictions for specific products.
Conditional Shipping Methods
Create rules to conditionally show or hide shipping methods:
- Per product, category or shipping class.
- By weight, item quantity, or cart total.
- When a coupon is activated.
- When purchasing subscriptions.
- For individual customers, customer roles or site members.
Conditional Payment Gateways
Conditionally enable or disable payment gateways:
- By shipping method, country, state or postcode.
- Depending on the chosen billing country.
- Based on order total or currency.
- By product, product category or shipping class.
- When paying for subscriptions.
- For individual customers, customer roles, or members of your site.
Shipping Country and State Restrictions
Create rules to prevent customer orders from being shipped to specific shipping countries or states in order to comply with customs import regulations, or shipping terms. Build per product shipping rules, or custom conditional rules based on:
- Product categories or shipping classes in the cart.
- Cart or shipping package totals.
- Customer roles or memberships.
Want to learn more? Check out the documentation for a complete list of all conditions available in the extension.
Unclutter Your Workflow
Struggling with scattered snippets and plugins with limited functionality? It’s never too late to streamline the way you manage your shipping and payment rules!
To help you integrate restrictions into your workflow, Conditional Shipping and Payments allows you to create both global or per product restrictions. No matter which approach you choose, the extension lets you easily manage your shipping and payment method restrictions.
Rigorously Built and Tested
Running a high-traffic store?
The extension leverages all caching optimizations built into WooCommerce and loads only the components needed to evaluate the rules you’ve built. This ensures that Conditional Shipping and Payments will never slow you down.
We’ve written over 2000 automated tests to ensure that all features will work as expected, update after update, so you can stay focused on what matters the most: Your business — not your plugins!
Customize & Extend It
Need to build a custom condition? Use actions and filters to add new conditions, customize the extension, or even build new types of cart/checkout restrictions from scratch.
Wondering which extension is right for you?
Conditional Shipping and Payments allows you to conditionally enable or disable existing shipping methods and rates, such as Flat Rates, or even individual rates created by shipping methods like UPS.
Table Rate Shipping creates a new type of shipping method that includes all conditional logic needed to support variable shipping costs.