Conditional Shipping and PaymentsDeveloped by SomewhereWarm
Use conditional logic to control the payment and shipping options available at checkout.
Conditional Shipping and Payments gives you full control over the Payment Gateways, Shipping Methods and Shipping Countries/States on your site.
Tired of snippet hunting? Get all the functionality you need, right at your fingertips. Build sophisticated rules in minutes and manage them all in one place. Effortlessly create rules to:
- Ensure that products with special handling requirements are always delivered with the right shipping method.
- Ship valuable orders via insured, trackable shipping methods only.
- Grant or limit shipping method and payment gateway access to specific customer groups, such as Membership holders or wholesale customers.
- Limit the offered payment method options when purchasing certain types of products, such as Subscriptions.
- Prevent specific categories of products from being shipped to countries with restrictive customs import regulations.
Conditional Shipping Methods
Create rules to conditionally enable or disable Shipping Methods:
- For specific products, product categories or shipping classes.
- Based on package weight or shipment value.
- When a coupon is activated.
- When purchasing Subscriptions.
- For individual customers, customer roles or Membership holders.
Conditional Payment Gateways
Conditionally enable or disable Payment Gateways:
- Depending on gateway availability in different billing countries.
- Based on order total.
- For specific shipping methods, or shipping countries/states/postcodes.
- Depending on the products, product categories or shipping classes in the cart.
- When purchasing Subscriptions.
- For individual customers or customer roles.
- For customers with an active Membership on your site.
Restrict Shipping Countries & States
Create rules to prevent customer orders from being shipped to specific Shipping Countries/States. Use product-based restrictions to comply with customs import regulations, or shipping terms of service. Build custom conditional rules based on:
- Product categories or shipping classes in the cart.
- Cart or shipping package totals.
- Customer e-mails, roles or Memberships.
Want to learn more? Check out the documentation for a complete list of all conditions available in the extension.
Unclutter Your Workflow
Struggling with scattered snippets? It’s never too late to streamline the way you manage your shipping and payment rules.
To help you integrate restrictions into your workflow, Conditional Shipping and Payments allows you to create both global and product-level restrictions. No matter which approach you choose, the extension lets you easily manage all active rules on your site.
Rigorously Built and Tested
Running a high-traffic site? The extension leverages all caching optimizations built into WooCommerce and loads only the components needed to evaluate the rules you’ve built. This ensures that Conditional Shipping and Payments will never slow you down.
Care about code quality? Every feature we’ve built into the extension is automatically tested in real-world conditions every time we add new code. We’ve written over 2000 tests to ensure that your focus is always kept on what matters the most to you: Your business — not your plugins!
Customize & Extend It
Need to build a custom condition? Use actions and filters to add new conditions, customize the extension, or even build new types of cart/checkout restrictions from scratch.