WooCommerce Coupon RestrictionsDeveloped by DevPress
This extension provides additional coupon functionality in WooCommerce. It allows you to restrict coupons to:
- New Customers
- Existing Customers
- Specific Countries
- Specific Postal or Zipcodes
The new customer coupon restriction is perfect for e-commerce sites that have a high lifetime customer value. Providing a discount on the first sale can help bring in new customers, without sacrificing margins for those who already love it.
If a customer is logged in, the extension will verify that they haven’t purchased anything from the site before allowing the coupon to be applied. For customers that aren’t logged in, the coupon verification runs right before checkout once the e-mail address has been entered.
You can use this calculator to see if a new customer coupon is right for your store.
There are a number of use cases where you might want to target a coupon code for existing customers:
- You’ve released a new version of a digital product and want to give customers a discount on the new version.
- You’ve raised prices on specific products, but want to give existing customers a chance to purchase at the original price.
- You simply want to reward your existing customer base with a special coupon.
The country restriction allows you to select one or more countries that the coupon is restricted to. You may want to use country restrictions for:
- Special country promotions (Singles Day in China, Black Friday in the United States, etc).
- Currency changes or fluctuations.
- Coupons that help discount shipping charges to specific countries.
Specific Postal Codes or Zip Codes
The country restriction allows you to select one or more postal or zipcodes that the coupon is restricted to.