Export Point Logs and Customer Points Efficiently
WooCommerce Points and Rewards has no built-in option to export points and rewards data. Site owners don’t have the ability to backup and manage their customer points histories. The solution is Exporter for WooCommerce Points and Rewards.
Exporter for WooCommerce Points and Rewards has advanced filter options which help store owners export the points and rewards data easily in .CSV format. Store owners also have an option to export data based upon individual customer’s actions and their available points. For high-volume stores, Exporter for WooCommerce Points and Rewards ensures no bottlenecks when exporting points and rewards data.
- Export your points log and customer points in .CSV format
- Export data based on individual customer actions
- Export data by users or user roles
- Instant, one-click data exporting
- Handles a large volume of data efficiently
- Easy to use
- Backs up and manages customer point histories
- Enhancements for WooCommerce Points and Rewards
How does it work?
Export of .CSV options is not available by default with WooCommerce Points and Rewards and hence store owners are not able to retrieve customer points histories. The solution is Exporter for WooCommerce Points and Rewards.
1) Export by Points Log
You can export the records of Individual Customer Actions based on selected Event type(s).
After you perform the export action your .CSV file will look like this:
2) Export by Customer Points option
You can also export the records of Customer Available Points.
After you perform the Export action, your .CSV file will look like this:
Minimum PHP version: 5.6
Plugins: WooCommerce Points and Rewards